✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ✯ ŃØŴ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Does anyone know why Wrath_of_God and Wrath_of_God academy and day of judgment left was it to be independent or for another reason

2. Def. a lot of butthurt. That's what losers do...they whine a lot.

3. So uh... if you can't beat em, join em?

4. Far out, Congrats!!

5. WOG left because of a difference of opinion in how members should be handled, as is their right. Personally, I wish them all the best.

6. Thank you all for the warm welcome. Lovely post. Glad to be family finally, even better it includes Eclipse as Fam as well -- welcome to you all even though you beat us to the punch!

We Put the  in ✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPSΞ✯

༺Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPSΞ༻CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḶྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể/ÇŁλƝ️

^ Haters going to hate (but its fun to post the banner again and again because it annoys them)

7. ༺Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPSΞ༻CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḶྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể/ÇŁλƝ️

8. To cool to be stuck so far back!

9. That's what drake said

10. What happened to True Spartans?

11. Bla bla Nice treath did a 9 year old made itcan i have a copy of the banner to? I wanna post it in forum 500 times too,maybe i look cool to then ?hogypogyapocy?I feel great and cool now?

12. Umm ? Osiris strawberry y arent you in osiris droping seals for them instead of doing it for hte clan. They look lost without you can only run the despair and the reckoning

13. Lol

14. Apoc are bad at insults

15. So
    Eclipse is formally Zaft eclipse?
    TS and Hit squad have merged?
    Kotfe main clan is inactive
    WoG are no longer Apoc
    Clan A are recruiting during OSW

Man. Looks like this war is taking it toll - good luck to both sides

16. I do want to point out what I think is a great "Valhalla" aspect that KotFE has done..

Basically they have put their retired players to the Knights of the Fire Emblem clan..

To me that is a very fitting tribute to their family..

You join a family clan, you stick with your clannies, you fight, you laugh, you cry, you retire, and your acct goes to their main clan.. the Valhalla that they have set aside.

Lo, There do I see my Father, and
    Lo, there do I see my Mother, and
    Lo, There do I see my Brothers and my Sisters and
    Lo, There do I see my people back to the begining, and
    Lo they do call to me, and
    bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla,
    Where the brave may live forever

Norse Prayer. 100 AD