When Metro Dont Trust You

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My point was i thought it should count, but after looking at ducking buffoons, its not the same clan in s6. If it were we would've not had the Same outcome. I didn't want to make two posts so i edited with the ( )

2. We lost because you stripped. You wouldn't win any wars in that scrub clan if you didn't strip. We also had an Inac that you skimmed steals on.

3. Market Hires are a legit strategy.
    Basic rules of LL

1.Know your build
    2.Hide yo allies n Women
    3.Don't be garbo

You break at LEAST 3/3 of these zzzzz

4. Hammer everyone laughs at you?

5. Hide your allies if not that's your own fault. Noone to blame but your stupidity

6. No we stole down on your xtals. Only win by strip? We were down 80m at :05, you guys made 60m on our xtals - 880m at :05, 940m after war. Your side were all zs so we had the option to just river you guys down, and any hansel clan can tell you that would have made 200-400m off assassination ko's. We simply market hired at :02 for the lols

Now you mc spammer, have only won vs ffa clans. That's proudly stated in your op. Rage disbanded your clan with the most wins yet after a loss to a ffa clan. We both know you tried your best against a clan of scrub alts and still lost

You spammed my regen well, it was a bit surprising... Then leaked a steal for 7-8m after. If you're unfortunate enough to match scrubs with your new clan we'll beat them too. Oh and, if ally hires were frowned upon the devs wouldn't leave that option on for war participants. So gg mc mole, bested by scrubs

8. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.