REOPENING LITTLE SAMURAIS

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _HOLY-KNIGHT_, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Just want to let whole kaw know that Little Samurais, our startersclan, is reopening. Little Samurais is the successor of the famous startersclan Toxic Sushi!

Focus on TFO and Reck as soon as activity is up a bit.

Alts welcome!

2. Where's the flare? The color? The fancy pictures?
    Intrigue us! Give us something eye catching to bring people in!

Give us background into your clan. It's history, it's people, what are your future plans?

3. They have 12 members and run TFO ...bye felicia

4. For all your Info guys little samurai's was formally known as toxic sushi one of the best starter clans in kaw everybody should give it a chance there is great people running it and it will succeed @mei you need pictures to read ? It's a forum for information not to teach you how to read by looking at pictures or colour schemes 

5. @mei sorry got a day job already. Find teaching more important. Feel free to refer new ppl to us.

6. No, I don't need pictures to read, but damn if people wouldn't enjoy more than a couple of mundane sentences attempting to recruit. All I was trying to do was suggest some ways to make your clan interesting.
    ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

7. Just want to let whole kaw know that Little Samurais, our startersclan, is reopening. Little Samurais is the successor of the famous startersclan Toxic Sushi!

Focus on TFO and Reck as soon as activity is up a bit.

Alts welcome!

8. Ty radagast

9. This is a tap tap game, what background is there? Just gonna repeat the same thing all other people say to promote their clan? Or just RP the whole thing? Nothing is original so OP is fine

10. I thought Radagast's addition was a nice addition. Some fun and humor can't help. An easy tip for basic marketing is to do something that catches a person's eye. But, it seems my suggestions aren't worth your precious time. Oh well. I'll leave it be.
    Wish you luck in recruiting.

11. Thanx for your constructive feedback. Main purpose of this thread was to inform former Toxic Sushi members that we are open again and to refer to us. We have grown ppl all over kaw.  I hope they will!! 

12. Mundane?

Demon is absolutely correct. Toxic Sushi, now Little Samurais, was actually the reason I started the Homes for New Players thread to begin with. When the thread was still a concept, I visited them for ages and watched them tutor and teach new players tirelessly. For a while, they were the first and only clan I could sign up.

They are one of the best starter clans in KaW, from one of the nicest clan families, and I am so glad they are back! Also, hi Miek! I will re-add you to the Homes thread as soon as I am out of this meeting.

13. Wow, Mei the mod,can't read clean texts,need awful contrasting colours and pics to see.And good luck to Little Samurais,have seen some good players grew up there

14. Reasons why I make clan threads for people.