New Clan. Savage Beasts

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Lord_skittles, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Savage Beast clan

Hello there I and a friend have started a clan we current have 25 members but need more. We are trying to do alot of unlocks and then do b2b haunt for a while. We have horns and some people are buying seals soon and we will be doing HTE for members who join before.

Why we need help

We need people to join and help us with making our unlocks fast. But once we get enough people we will be doing unlocks so fast we will get loads of horns and seals and will occasionally do free ffa HTE to help people out but to do this we need your help!

How and why this clan stands out

We stand out from other clans because we aren't self centered and only care about ourselves we are trying to help the kaw community reform and have fun like the good old times a few years ago. With help from you guys we can one day be in the leaderboards and will help everyone and if you help you can proudly say you helped people

We may be small but we're a big family

2. More will be added to post whenevet I get time

3. Add green/ lime in there for contrast

4. Ok, ty for the tip

5. Who needs a b2b hte clan when you can have a wb clan!

6. My eyes burned

7. You can get more gold doing normal ebs than doing wbs all day hoping for a seal...

8. Don't use logic, not on these forums!

9. HORRIBLE CLAN!! JOIN MINE ITS MUCH BETTER!!!

10. Why you need help.....becsuse there aren't enough clans already.

11. SUPPORT

...Good luck OP

12. look at your clan. you have done less ebs. Got less members and u seem to never start ebs for ur members and look at mine. More ebs, more members I start ebs every time after each eb. So it's kinda obvious whose is better

13. Plz post ideas of what I can put in main part of thread