JOIN MY CLAN!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IronMaiden246, Sep 12, 2016.

1. MY CLAN IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS!!

WE RUN THE BEST EBS FOR THE BEST PLUNDER!!

WE ALWAYS HAVE ACTIVE CLAN CHAT!!

CLAN RULES
    1. FARMING IS ALLOWED
    2. MUST HIT EB
    3. BEFORE STARTING OSW LET ALL MEMBERS KNOW
    4. AS LEADER I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FARM ANY MEMBERS AS A PUNISHMENT

OTHER THAN THAT I WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN!!!

JOIN MY CLAN AND YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!

2. don't tell me what to do!

3. Omg this is the best clan thread I've ever seen, has farming allowed but EBs come first? :lol:

4. But do you OSW?

5. YES WE DO OSW

6. Prove it

7. ARE YOU ASKING FOR AN OSW?

8. No they're asking you to prove it.

9. Precisely

10. necrobumping ....sounds dirty

11. Oh no... Why would you do that.. Now -mei- or moody is going to lock this... Duuuuude

12. Crap wrong thread 

13. Inb4moodymei...

also, havent you made multiple failed clans preceding the one you are now advertising?

14. NO THIS IS MY FIRST CLAN

15. #inb4moodymei

Iiiiiiiiiiii Luv it lmao :lol: :lol:

16. OK BUT WHY ARE WE TYPING IN ALL CAPS

17. Well....ok then lol. I like your spirit!!but you have a bad strategy...probably end up being a learning experience for you. Here's some tips for you "if you want them"

1. Get your clan up and running decently before you do any farming or osw's.

2. Try to get some muscle in there, or ally your clan with other clans.

3. No member should be allowed to start an osw on his or her own accord, this needs to be a leadership decision made preferable by a council. "If possible, some osw's happen whether you want them to or not.

4. Farm smart; don't farm members from a clan that you know you can't handle. Your clan is new and your going to be the little fish swimming with sharks. Likewise don't blindly wage war on a clan you aren't any match for. Also consider a clans allied or family clans before starting trouble.

5."More of an opinion really" saying you reserve the right farm any member as punishment kinda doesn't make you sound like a good leader. If someone does something wrong, correct them. Admins can be demoted...guest or new members can simply be kicked. In the event that someone does something bad enough or disrespectful enough, kick em and put them as a target in your ca.

18. TO EMPHASIZE THE INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE!!!

19. Hey wait... I used to farm you  so long ago, think on one of my Alts