Help us

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IkiryoNighthawk, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ❄️Shadows Rising was once a great clan. We were once active. Now, though, we're falling. We have lost many. We are failing EBs. We can barely finish T1. Now, I only ask for your help. I need you to join and post ads. I need you to join. I need active perms. I need you to help us become the haunt defeaters once again. We need to rebuild the council. Help us. Please, please help us.❄️

2. Teach me how to be good and I will be

3. Give me owner position amd Ill help you

4. The best way to intrigue people to join your clan, is definitely to recite how much of a failure it is. Bravo

5. Remember when this worked? There was a week where forums was flooded with people angry because the latest craze of getting admin/owner from random clans and ******* it up was happening all the place.

@OP, laying it on thick there. It's hard rebuilding a clan, if you have any KaW friends or old alliances you should ask around and see if a clan or some individual players will advertise for you.

6. This probably wasn't the best way to ask

7. No help for this lack of effort...

8. Good luck to your clan

9. another small clan dies an ignoble death.

i wonder how many are left?

10. "Help us please"

11. OP comes here with all pride set aside, and asks for help with his clan. What looks to be a sincere gesture, and you Internet tough guys just troll him. Im embarrassed by this generation of kids.

Best of luck to you and your clan, OP. I hope you can get a little help from this thread before it's too late. Might even stop by tomorrow and lend a hand. Thank you for reaching out!

Leave me a link please.