DID THE DEVS ABANDON KAW??

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WyTheN, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Reaching and mentaining 21st placed in the ally lb means a lot of focus. Sometimes you tend to get sleepy tapping and staring at regen timer-alarm clock, which you could interpret as boredom. Otherwise, just tap away and be a slave to online competitiveness with no clear direction if there is no community interactions.

2. Current event started 2 days after last one

3. Kingdoms at War is most definitely still a large focus here at ATA.

We've mentioned it before, but as a company we're divided into teams based on the products they serve, and the Kingdoms at War team is pretty much entirely separate from the SMASH Team.

With younger games, huge changes are definitely easier to swallow, though they're still hugely disruptive. For a game that's been around as long as Kingdoms at War, crazy huge changes are much harder to implement as not only does it change the behaviour of long time players, but systems are built upon existing systems and some might cease to function.

That doesn't mean we haven't and won't keep implementing changes and making improvements where possible. In fact, ATA_Charlie has been around and doing just that, as well as getting to know you all and what makes the game unique to you all.

4. Good to see a dev replying to threads like this. Very good.

5. ty for your respons Grant. I sincerely hope new elements will be brought into the game. Something has to be done about the insane ally prices and the big gap between the lb players and others in the game. Any new ideas are appreciated.

6. Thats a total lie^^^. Smash makes more so it gets a bigger support team. Kaw team is prob 30% in comparison to smash having 70% of the support

7. Pretty rare for a dev to comment on player threads on any app game. Not being a suck up but we have it pretty good on this game.
    #stopwhining

8. Months? I think the release between lotl and the one with the G was over a year apart

9. ....you're insane if you think Smash makes more $$$ for devs then KAW....

...if devs abandoned KAW then why the new devs and their presence in forums? You people need to stop crying to get pandered to. For the game to survive it has to evolve if you can't or aren't willing to change with it then you're gonna be in for more butthurt.

10. @shanethecreep
    No it was less than a year. 6months Max.

11. Grrreat! Please encourage every paying lb player to create an interesting thread, a dev would surely show up and respond in a wall of text. ;)
    Now, hmmm, where is the weekly AMA Charlie?

12. Charlie is here because many have felt that ata was lacking in person v person for kaw(Devs presence ), not because they have more money to spend. This is known as trying to salvage the salvagable. And im not crying. If i was i would've made a thread about it.

13. I killed off Charlie. He can't handle my thwag.

14. A dev? Lmao. Grant is just the community manager.

#ilygrant #dicks____ #out4harambae:(

15. Indeed I am, but ATA_Charlie pops around a fair bit lately. Glad to have the devs hop in here as well, as it's something I've wanted to get them more comfortable with. Huge thanks to you guys for being so supportive and welcoming too. Nice to see nobody has scared ATA_Charlie away yet ;P

16. I love the devs

17. @ATA_Grant, Can we have a new Equipment slot for a canoe??? For awesome stats and crap!!!! And use gold + Aqua + inferno + mith + old eq to upgrade it!

Or a fishing event where the prize is canoes!

18. They don't need to update with so many fools wasting money on this pathetic version