DID THE DEVS ABANDON KAW??

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WyTheN, Aug 13, 2016.

1. KAW has been an amazing game, no other game kept me playing for 6 (!) years. Usually I lose interest after a few months, but not this game. But as many of the KAW veterans out there already stated before: KAW has been dying for quite some time now. Many people quit, which isnt strange on itself as in all these years I saw good people quit. But to keep a game alive it needs fresh blood, new people that start playing. But also the game itself needs to evolve.

And thats is where we need you, our ATA developers. When was the last big update? I almost cant remember. The introduction of ee wars was a great update but its years ago and after that u stopped investing in this game. Yes you introduced the events but they are simply repeated and very boring these days. The same goes for new lands.

ATA recently released a huge update for Smash: u turned the game upside down and even the biggest lb players there had to partly start over again. KAW is in need of something similar: a huge update that will give us all something to work on again. And hopefully attract new players also.

Dear developers: are you going to give us the update this game is so in need for? Or have you abandoned KAW already?

2. No they abandoned small builds, they still release new ebs for max players every couple of months

3. Im just as into kaw now as I was a few years ago. The only thing id like to see is more advertising, bring in more new players

4. Support

5. There are plenty of new accounts created and abandoned everyday. ATA need to put some serious time into improving retention: better tutorials, better growth, better documentation, starter clans, etc.

6. Support

7. But did you die

8. Kaw is probaly still ATA's most profitable game so i fought it has been "abandoned".

9. Not probably, it is ...the player base is shrinking but Ild assume overall ATA is prob making more now then they ever were off of KAW. So fewer people but the people that are left are willing to spend more and more money. As a business owner there's nothing really wrong with that ...actually as a business owner that's what you want ie: less overhead more profit, it's good when you're selling actual product but when your business is somewhat service based (like KAW is) it's unsustainable. I'm sure they'll figure it out and make proper adjustments. They abandoned FC & GAW because they WERE NOT making money ...I doubt they'll let their cash cow go out like that, unless they come up with something that matches KAW profitability & we all know PIMD and SMASH will never bring in that type cash for ATA ...in 2011 long long before HTE they were pulling in 500k a month. Until profits sink below that level I wouldn't worry about.

10. 1). I'm not max and I can hit.
    2). Try 15 months
    3). Stop complaining and grow 

11. What about the week hte was released? I'm curious now.

12. I patiently await the day the devs become flippant and post on one of these threads with a simple 'nah'.

13. Well, they're way more active on SMASH.

Considering how they reset the whole game and half the LB got money refunded by Apple. :lol:

14. Lol no the devs didn't abandon kaw

15. i asked them about this a month ago, i asked if there is a new game similar to kaw in the works? And they said "Yes There is, not quite ready yet,but stay tuned for more info soon" they wouldnt give me anymore info (∩_∩)

16. As an individual who wants to see the world burn, I 100% implore ATA to try to break this game down in buildable size and make everyone start over new.

I would laugh at the carnage, and then go back to whatever it is I do when I'm not playing KAW.

17. Support

18. Support

19. UMMM sound idea! Give you a chance to sort your build lol