Honor Among Thieves

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by B2B-maraki-B2B, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Hello, my name is malachi. :cool:
    I'm here to present to you, Honor Among Thieves. We are slowly rising up and building a Family. We started out really strong and recruited 80 Newbies for the "A Cast of Falcons: Chapter 5" Event, things were going so well until a good amount of our members went inactive or moved onto better Clans. Although what happened is saddening, i'm not here to tell you a sob story.

I'm here to tell you what Honor Among Thieves is and what we plan on becoming in the near future.
    We are an EB Clan, we do not participate in OSW or any other types of wars.
    We Promote Peace and Positivity in the playing fields of Kingdoms at War, meaning we DO NOT need your drama here to bring everybody's mojo down so don't bother. :evil:
    We encourage everyone to grow, grow, grow and give you the tools to do so. Many people in Honor Among Thieves are experienced with builds and are willing to help out, just ask! :D
    All Promo Eb's (HTE, RotWB ect.) will be Free For All, so that the gold can get around more. :)
    Currently we are running B2B Haunts during the day and Destroyer during the nightime (Which usually starts between 9-11 PM CST) EVENT EB'S VARY!
    We have hit a wall at Talons of Carnage because we only have 50 Daily players and the regen gets us, but where there's a will there's a way so once we recruit more members we will surely be unlocking even more eb's and getting this show on the road. :D
    Our current stat requirement is 10 Million CS, BUT we are definitely looking to take in smalls who are willing to cooperate and grow. Honestly anything is possible and the members we have show so much potential. I can see this clan getting really big one day and possibly being on the leaderboards.
    I Need loyal people to take on admin positions,we have bought quite a bit and only use half of them. (If you are interested in taking up a position message malachi for more details)!! NIGHT ADMINS NEEDED !!
    Loyalty is of upmost Importance to me, we NEED loyal Members who are willing to put their ALL into the Expanding and Growth of the clan, whether it be sending ads or using an extra crystal to help out with an epic battle. We need it all. ;)
    I do not put up with Racism and Ignorance and will remove anyone from the clan who wants to show out. Believe what you must, just don't get anyone riled up. (A bit off topic but just making it clear)
    I understand that Real Life > Video Games but at least make an effort to get on once or twice a day. :eek:

I look forward to what the future holds for Honor Among Thieves and the members of it.
    If you share a Genuine love for the game as i do and want a Fast Developing family, Honor Among Thieves is the Place for you. Now Enough of the Seriousness, Come over and have some fun!

OFF TOPIC INFORMATION
    I Am Looking For Ally Clans. If We Have Similar Interests and you Want More Information, PM malachi. @Clan Owners / Admins
    I am open for Conversation if anyone wants to talk about the game / needs help
    Also Practicing making ads so PM if you want a free custom ad. :)
    First Forum Post, Hopefully it isn't terrible!
    #JOINHONORAMONGTHIEVES
    WEEEE RAINBOW

2. Re: Elation

Wow actually a good thread and not one reply smh

3. Re: Elation

It's not even a clan

4. Re: Elation

Why would there be a reply if the is no clan hmmmmmm

5. Re: Elation

Support 
    Awesome clan, good luck.

6. Re: Elation

This is written quite well.. Support!

May be change the [​IMG]

7. Re: Elation

UPDATE: We Decided on a Name Change, It is now 'Honor Among Thieves'

8. *slow clap*

9. Ive always wanted to be a hat

10. No OSW? ...what if someone declares or starts OSW against you. What will you do?

11. Oddly enough a very valid question

12. Probably cry

13. I think you used at least half of all the colors for letters avaliable to be used for text coloring

14. I never understand why eb clans look for allied clans, like seriously what's the point?

15. Support. Loyalty.

16. Keep up the good work!!

17. There is great honor among thieves.
    There is a difference, a fine line, between breaking the law and doing something morally wrong. They don't always coincide.

18.  cool

19. Support! I'll check it out! :D