Revolution.

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Revolution.

Postby ALPHA_King_of_the_Warriors on Aug 13 2016, 10:57am

Noobey Jackson
ALPHA_King_of_the_Warriors
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Jan 5 2013, 11:36am

Re: Revolution.

Postby Babycakez on Aug 13 2016, 12:12pm

Demon-On-The-Battlefield wrote:
NoWayBroIts___Captain_Joe wrote:Tis a cool clan, but I'm here for the bantz mostly lel


Are you even da captain?


Indeed I am da captain of the clan, but da captain only cares for one thing, which is bantz.
Lucky for you, the clan is bantz.

No bantz = no captain
Babycakez
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Mar 2 2011, 12:10am

Re: Revolution.

Postby IC_Spider570_IC on Aug 13 2016, 1:24pm

Jackson wrote:I'm 12, your point? This game is 9+ bruh lmfao.
then your parent's have completely failed I am sorry!
IC_Spider570_IC
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Dec 17 2014, 4:03pm

Re: Revolution.

Postby ALPHA_King_of_the_Warriors on Aug 13 2016, 10:31pm

IC_Spider570_IC wrote:
Jackson wrote:I'm 12, your point? This game is 9+ bruh lmfao.
then your parent's have completely failed I am sorry!


Lmfao spider got noobey Jackson lmfao
ALPHA_King_of_the_Warriors
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Jan 5 2013, 11:36am

Re: Revolution.

Postby Anarchy on Aug 14 2016, 7:14am

NoWayBroIts___Captain_Joe wrote:
Demon-On-The-Battlefield wrote:
NoWayBroIts___Captain_Joe wrote:Tis a cool clan, but I'm here for the bantz mostly lel

Are you even da captain?


Indeed I am da captain of the clan, but da captain only cares for one thing, which is bantz.
Lucky for you, the clan is bantz.

No bantz = no captain



I'm da captain now
Anarchy
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Apr 21 2011, 9:03am

Re: Revolution.

Postby AutoBot on Aug 15 2016, 1:31pm

Revo kicked op cause he wouldn't follow them like a sheep, lots of loyalty this clan has for their members.
AutoBot
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mar 1 2014, 6:39am

Re: Revolution.

Postby Grave on Aug 16 2016, 10:25am

.
Last edited by Grave on May 29 2019, 12:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grave
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm

Re: Revolution.

Postby AutoBot on Aug 16 2016, 10:35am

You play war games cause the clan can't handle a real war without the members running?
AutoBot
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mar 1 2014, 6:39am

Re: Revolution.

Postby Grave on Aug 16 2016, 11:01am

1SexyGentleman wrote:You play war games cause the clan can't handle a real war without the members running?


If you can't stay on topic I'll have you removed from the thread.
Grave
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm

Re: Revolution.

Postby AutoBot on Aug 16 2016, 11:04am

Technically I am on topic, everything I've posted has been related to your clan and the post you quoted was a question about an event you are hosting. Also, you are not op. It's not your thread.
AutoBot
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mar 1 2014, 6:39am

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests