what killed the Ally market?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WENCH-og, Jul 29, 2016.

1. There are tons of opinions on what killed the market, killed as in the prices of Allies and why there are so many over priced accounts and so many abandoned accounts that date back to 2-3 years.

A couple of ideas I have had is the fact that HTE made allies go above and beyond over priced, and the fact that there were a lot of players (Zaft, cella, harb etc) that mistakenly thought their allies could not be hired.

I find the 2nd one the most amusing just because a player once thought if their ally was hired they would hire it back and farm the person for "taxes".... Thats a good way to get harbed. Muahaha

Players were making huge amounts off HTE and the Ally market exploded with hires and rehires, strip funds, fake accts to volley and huge banks.

There is another fact, I remember when the Devs used to purge the system of abandoned accts, now I see accounts that have been abandoned for years sitting there.

What is your opinion?
    I would like to hear from a few Zafties and of course Todd the bacon loving porker is sure to bring his/her greasy opinion so we can laugh at him/her.
    Since Zaft is no longer the premier clan it makes me curious on how many of their "rules" have changed since their demise.

2. Nothing killed the ally market fully. The only thing that somewhat killed it are the people with the "No Hire" banners.

3. For a dead market allies are selling pretty well

4. No such thing as over priced If all are lol called fluxuation

5. The ally market is fine. It's hard for smaller players to get into ally trading however honestly most small players should be trying to grow. As mango says there seems to be a lot of allies changing hands for a dead market.

6. Those are the allies I go for.....

7. Not a lot of people pay heed to dnh

8. And on the abandoned accounts. I remember losing money on accounts that were removed due to inactivity. While it isn't a big deal. It does suck to lose money you invest. Eepecially if they were a high paying ally

9. Lmao

10. @FFighting screw you for quoting OP on first page.

11. I think purging market of inactives is a terrible idea, inactive allies still have stats, and if you get rid of every inactive ally there wont be enough to go around. If your gonna get rid of inactives then lower the max number of allies each player can have so all the allies arnt horded up by 10% of the population

And not to mention you lose money if they get rid of an inactive account, thats bull crap, if your gonna manually remove my ally from game then i should get 100% return

12. Ally market isn't dead what are you on about?

13. If you are referring to the stupidly overpricing of allies I can tell you exactly what killed the market and that was BLACK FRIDAY people bought hundreds of crux chests that is was killed it. AMEN

14. Zaft should swallow their pride already

15. OP swallows ...maybe he can teach them

(greasy enuf 4 U?) ???

16. Todd u werent inactive long enough for people to forget that youve been getting destroyed in forums for your fail trolling......give it another couple months n try again......

Ps
    You said youd farm me for 2 years...its been 5 months n still no inc yet you still have me in your banner.

Weird

17. I have more allies sell now than ever before in the game, as people become build complete I'm sure it will pick up more.

18. Zaft rules are still the same.

19. lol ....no you're not on any of my banners and never have been. I just don't give a flying damn about you, you sad little sawney. You're the one stalking me lol. Sowwy I don't swing on that side of the fence rainbow sawney boy...

...Celtics suck

...Android sucks

...OP Swallows

...you're a sawney dobber

...your mom told me to tell you hi.

iPhone