-The Ark-

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xSyN_-Tanner-_SyNx, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Scamming=kicking because you didn't drop circles?

2. Not why I was kicked :/ I was kicked because I dropped 4 shards and admins both dropped 20 and were taking both item phases of zta and a few of us complained hit items anyway and then got kicked even tho we did in fact drop. It wasn't you or your fault but get facts right before accusing me of leeching ?

- still don't reccomend these guys it's a hostile environment where admins do as they please with the looming threat of the boot.

3. I think i will side with eagle on this one..follow clan instructions or dont complain when kicked

4. Catfish af

5. Enjoyed my time there, will definitely be going back to drop circles this weekend

6. Scam confirmed, if you don't drop a single circle= insta kick.

7. Hey despite what all these people are saying, this is actually a great HTE and ZTA clan. CC is always alive and they are actually really nice there.

9. This folks is clearly a paid actor, do not trust his testimony and do not get into his windowless white van, there is no candy. Run! Run and don't look back, oh god don't look back!

10. Lmao totally paid spokesperson? That's why i sealed today myself. Not getting extra days for this and not getting sealed for. Will be dropping my circles there though

11. Rip

#RipArk2017

12. Rip you 2020

13. Pretty certain that's a personal threat, albeit 4 years from now.