Pastafarianism

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Lonesong, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Pastafarianism

[​IMG]

Welcome to Pastafarianism! In this thread, I shall talk about what our clan is about, who the Flying Spaghetti Monster is, and what our purpose on KaW is!

Pastafarianism is a clan founded on principles of dignity, kindess, and faith. We believe that everything that happens in our lives is dictated by the Spaghetti Monster. We dedicate our lives to him, and let his noodly appendage flow through us. The FSM teaches us how to be kind, and treat other KaWers with respect and kindness. No person following the FSM is to discriminate against any other person.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the creator of everything. He gives life to everything in this universe. That is why we, as tap tappers, follow him and live by his holy words.

Our purpose in KaW is to spread the word of the FSM, and to bring kindness and joy to other tap tappers. We will do constant epic battles, as this pleases Him, and show others our undying love for our creator.

Join Pastafarianism today! No minimum CS, back to back Epic Battles.

HE BOILED FOR OUR SINS.

2. I didn't read this but I love pasta

3. PRAISE BE TO THE TASTY ONE

MAY THE SPAGHETTI LORD, BRING MANY MEATBALLS INTO OUR HOMES AND PLACE DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI SAUCE ON OUR ENEMIES FOR US TO DEVOUR THEM AND DIGEST THEM INTO FUTURE SPAGHETTI MINIONS.

4. Our pasta, who art in colander,
    Draining be thy noodles.

Thy noodle come, thy sauce be yum,
    Upon some grated parmesan.

Give us this day, our garlic bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    As we forgive those who trample our lawns.

Lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza.

For thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce. Forever and ever.

R'amen

5. Pasta is so hot of a guy gave pasta I'd date him

6. Yall are impastas

7. So it shall be.. Praiseth thy holy ones

8. I have a serious question. If I ate pasta, and then antipasto, did I eat anything at all?

9. This

10. I think all of the mega-religious people will get so triggered lol

12. Hail Marinara,
    Full of Spice,
    The Flying Spaghetti Monster is filled with thee.
    Tasty art thou amongst sauces,
    and blessed is the fruit
    of thy jar, tomatoes
    (although fools believe they are vegetables).
    Holy Marinara,
    Chief Amongst Toppings,
    Save a plate for us now,
    and at about 6 o’clock when dinner is served, if you would be so kind.
    RAmen.

13. So...if I'm already a Rasta can I still join Pasta so I can get baked & partake?...in communion, of course. ;-)

14. You couldnt even come up with an original idea? This has been done and played out and done over and over. Uninteresting thread by a noob.

15. Rogue here has not accepted the noodly appendage as his holy leader. Show him the way, loyal followers. Let him know that our monster has bigger meatballs than any other gods. In Pasta's name, RAmen.