Im new!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Frontair, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Hey guys!
    Im new.. If played this game a year ago or sonething, but forgot everything...

I would love to get helo through the game again.. Thanks <3

i also need a clan that can help me out!

With much thanks
    -frontair

2. Hey Frontair!! Join us at Senju! We'll help you grow :)

3. Build forges and ug til all 20 are lvl 3
    Put 4 guilds down and ug to lvl 2, then lvl 3-4 when you get money. Since an event is on, attack an eb or join a clan for wars. When event is over you should have sufficient money to be we on your way to any build (Hansel, tank, bambi, or attack dog)

**After Building Forges and making sufficient money, you can either continue as an attack build or transfer to a hansel)

Pm questions if needed

Hansel~ 1 castle 23 spy buldings 1 attack

4. Welcome back Frontair. I would go guilds to start than transition to T4

5. Don't forget a few beastiaries

6. Join our clan and do events. Get some gold and then start building high tier building. Also hire some allies. :)

7. Wait I thought that was a PS1? Because its totally a pure spy build.

In any case OP, do as Suptis says until you have all buildings on lowlands then contact me if you need help from there.

8. Because Delta is a build expert

Pending laughing gif here

9. I don't spend my time on here growing so clearly I must be an expert in some other areas other than EBs.

10. welcome back front. Technically it is a hansel but the name ps1 is now so commonly used it doesn't matter if u kno the lingo. Ps=Pure spy, as in no troop builds but sumwhere along the lines sum1 got confused and ppl adapted, plus its alot easier than typing hansel with 1att+23spy lol