KillersCouncil

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Lord_skittles, Jun 18, 2016.

1. About My Clan

Hey guys. today im telling u about the clan i made.
    KillersCouncilCome
    ╖╖╓╖╖╓╖╓ ╖╔ Get
    ╙╜╜╜╙╙╜╙ ╟╢Some
    New Clan Needs  For 
    That's the ad :D

Why I Did This

Well first of all my clan is to Teach the new guys the basics and also to try to be a great and friendly clan.
    We try our best to make sure everyone feels at home.

What Ebs??

Currently t1-t2 etc warbeast or the awakening

Rules?

have fun
    And make sure u grow and be active

my Goal

As I said before our goal is to make all new guys know the basics so one day they can be amazing

Wanna Help Me Train?

If u have experience and wanna help just ask for a rank I'll ask u some questions and then see if u meet my requirements

Extra About Me

Well first of all I have experience with running clans I've run clans that have become quite good. I've helped people other ways such as being a merc. I was in Mercs Legion. Now some things about me not in game. Well I enjoy doing sports and im very busy with my mates but I always make time for my clan because if I'm not on there's no way I can help and I love helping all the new guys cause I was once a noob didn't know how to play and then this one guy told me he would help me he vollied me so I had gold and then let me in his clan which was full of amazing people so I decided to do the same

Thx For Reading

And join my clan :D

2. Hi, I wanna wish you the best of luck with the clan! Nice clan thread! :)

3. I'm killer too

4. Havent seen one of these on forums in awhile.

I already hear the trolls coming, Op.

6. Good start! :)

A few suggestions though, if I may.
    - Include more details. People want to know what makes your clan different from the rest! This will make it more likely that people will join.
    - Add some color. Using BBcodes is a great way to do this. If you don't know how to use them, there is a guide on how to use BBcodes. If you need any specific assistance, you can follow me and I'll help you out.

Good luck with your clan.

7. good luck with ur clan, wall me if u need help in unlocks, i will come if i am available

8. Best of luck

9. Good luck to your clan always nice to see people still willing to play as teachers.

10. Guys if u have suggestions plz tell me them

11. good luck

edit: i just took a peak. doesn't look like you are having much luck. there aren't as many new players in kaw as there used to be. it can be a struggle to get things moving without a handful of other like minded players to help you along.