To toddstlllluvsbacon

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Xx-Boom-xX, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Everyone take one and have a seat!

2. *fixed

3. This

But more importantly I'm embarrassed at this lame attempt by Todd to be a troll....or the new salty.....the thing with salty was it was funny despite at times being repetitive (like the spelling mistakes )
    Where as todds boring with his repetitive accusations of being butthurt, farmed or gay

Don't get me wrong I bet in the school playground your empty threats and gay jokes went down a storm but it struggles to hit the same highs in adulthood.

4. ^ his 's are annoying too, it's almost disturbing how many he feels need to be in his post. Kinda like he knows he's the only one who thinks he's funny.
    Ahaha. Ha.

5. Only butthurt is todd(haven't reed thead yet) used multiple accounts to rage hit me an jus as hobo said started hitting alts an small peeps, jus to feel relevant I guess when he xtal to defend my inc an I knocked his biggest account dtw to show me whos boss he decided to hit everyone but me lol all cause I said in the 4+ years I been playing all he ever been was a cosigner an a bottom kisser. An that's when the epic fails happened lmao top peeps in his crap clan that's him lol look at em page 1 using statements others would use smh a real clown.

6. This is Todd

7. Can I mention you used bottom kisser as an actual insult.

8. Todd, your lack of age is showing.

10. No one wants you todd, that's why your barely active in a nonactive clan filled with yourself an rarely active alts an from what I see in this thread no one really laughing with you XD but I see a ton of laughing at you.

11. More Butthurt please  lol

iiiiiiiiPhhhhhooooonnnnnneeeeee

12. Someone is mad.....

13. He's not well

14. This whole thread

15. Should I mention it was posted with the wrong account,

16. Ikr your as funny as it gets I owned you 3 times, 3rd time around(this time)you decided to hit others mostly ones smaller than your alts lmao you a real clown I've sent you inc today a couple times even hire hit you an here you are in forums trying to look cool.

17. Waht?

18. Must be a todd alt or a failed forum troll post count farming lmao your boredom level must be high up there sir

19. Me? :lol: I was genuinely confused by your statement "should I mention it's the wrong account" or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.