To toddstlllluvsbacon

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Xx-Boom-xX, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you better call mommy to bring your blankie and bottle, baby needs a nap!

2. ahhhhh ....I luv the smell of butthurt in the morning

I tip my top hat to you Madame 

2nd thread about me in a week. I'm flattered :)

...VK here I come

iPhone

3. Low effort butthurt thread

IN B4 LOCK 

4. I thought Todd was retired...... where's my Inc. ....2 years u said........2 unloads more like

5. ^this. todd just likes to hit enough times to get your attention and then moves on to someone else. i think he may have adhd.

6. All I've really seen from him is a whole lot of name calling and a whole lot of crying because he was offended in a forum post. Waaaah. Get your blankie.

7. The best part is how he calls everyone cowards......yet only hits weeks alts and small players I've seen zero hits from this noob atleast try bro show ur not a coward like to claim everyone else to be 

8. Hmmmmm.. Smells like butthurt in here

9. So much of it to lol  come on keep it coming please lol

...plenty room on the band wagon hop aboard!!



iiiiiiiiiiiPhhhhhhhooooonnnnnneeeeeeee

10. everyone is laughing at you, but you think that they are doing it because they are mad? :lol:

11. I love how you act all tough in forums but in pm you just complain and whine about how offended you are. You keep saying to watch out, youre coming, blah blah blah. Well you haven't brought a whole lot to the table, other than attacking small accounts and alts. I'm not the coward. I've returned all inc, I could do this all day. So maybe you should buckle up for the long ride. Don't forget to properly install your car seat first.

12. I know your butthurt ...I farmed the clan you were in till they booted you lol

I asked them very politely at 1st but it turned into what it turned into... lol

I won't do it to KM2 because I know them lol

You either know that or you just got lucky ...I can't remember but I think your idiot ass was there when I was 

13. Complain and whine? lol more like demanding and insulting the way I read it lol

14. dayuuuum he said u got no nipples !!!!!!

15. Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha do you really think you're that intimidating? You don't come across as demanding. You come across as whiny. You told me you started farming my clan because a clan member offended you in the forums. I looked at the forum post you referred to, and 1, I don't even think he was talking to you, and 2, me telling you to get your blankie was worse than what he said. You're a sensitive little butt hurt baby that is throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your way.

16. a random clan i joined from wc. and i did say i thought that was funny. i gave you your props for that little bluff. "i'm not the only one after him" or something. i sat in that clan, watching the whole thing go down. i saw how you kept hitting for the rest of the day. it was hilarious.

still, you spread yourself to thin for anyone to take you seriously. and the whole "butthurt" thing has been old for a long time. try coming up with some other idiotic thing to say.

17. I see your brand new to forums ..welcome (lol). Calm down you're embarrassing yourself 

18. Bluff? Lol ...I took on the whole clan by myself how's that bluffing?  and yes idiot I had 4 other people offering help with their Alts lol 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.