Disregard This Post

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheKingInTheNorth, May 31, 2016.

1. Nothing to see here.

2. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Cool beans

3. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

You're on your way to having a good clan thread. Maybe add in like a mission statement, as in your goals for the clan and the backstory behind why you made the clan. Otherwise good job and good luck.

4. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Best of luck to you, and props for getting consultation about making a thread before posting one.

I saw you in WC ;)

5. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Good luck OP. maybe images and bbcodes would be fun

6. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Best of Luck To You!

7. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

It truly is a shame, how impossible it is to create a new clan is these days, without being backed, supported, or a part of a major alliance and just used as a training ground.

It has always been hard to create, run, and maintain a clan in kaw. Though now I just don't see the worth with how few new players join and keep with a clan that runs the smaller ebs. I feel it is worse now than ever and I am not even bringing up how bad retention to the game is currently.

Anyways. Best of luck with your clan. Hopefully it all works well.

8. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Good luck and all the best!

Anyway, what's the meaning of Armifera Fatum?

9. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Its simple I like it gl with your clan.

10. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Best of luck :)

11. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Bearers of fate.

12. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

seriously. i just stopped in a few days ago and found out that they charge ludicrous amounts of gold for admin spots. i donated 100bil to some random small clan to buy them a couple of recruiter slots. i thought about ranting about it, but then i remembered that ata's #1 goal is to kill their own game.

then i saw that there was another new set of lands. keep up the good work, you stupid apes.

13. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Hi

14. Re: New clan; Armifera Fatum

Sweet