Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Revelations_Apocalypse, May 27, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Something I stumbled upon while reading walls.
    This is How Kotfe Treats their family, Kotfe Lords and Council do not care about you people.
    No Matter how many times the other clans say, WE WILL NOT BE LIKE ZAFT. While you follow Kotfe you will be the next Zaft.

they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?"

I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army

And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.

A Beast(Apocalypse)

The Dragon Kotfe.

You respect none, yet you demand all the respect. You sit on your golden thrones of imagination in a land of pixels. You think you are invisible but what are you without the beast?

A War "family" that has no family qualities, that are only together because they feel safer together.

Just remember Beast, the dragon is nothing without you.

Armies will rise, the Beast and Dragon will be seized.

Just remember in time of Tyranny, Revolution is order.

2. The font selection sucks on this dude.

3. Oh look, someone to scared to post with an actual account :lol:

4. Awww cute, he took time to update his status

5. Post with your main, you sackless coward!

Otherwise, shut up and stay the hell out of our forum!

6. Can you pick a different damn color

7. You have zero background info.

8. If one of the council or lords decided to farm you, who would stop them? Nobody.
    You think they actually care about some mid in kotfe?

I have seen lots of council and lords farm your "family" Specially the one from the ss.

9. Neither of you are even above 50mil Cs, or hold any weight in either clan.

You are basically statless.

10. And you haven't asked yourself WHY they were farmed?

You claim you've seen it lots, I've not heard of it, EVER and I go in all of kotfe' clans.

11. I'm the leader of Guerrilla Warfare. Please bring your main.

12. The leader of what? Oh that crappy clan.

13. Dude, still swinging from my nuts :lol:

Like a little poodle, I post then you come right along. Cute ️

14. Actually, you wanna talk about a crappy clam? Why did I sit on your little lap dog, scrapster, for an entire day without a single returned hit?

At least my Guerrillas return fire.

15. My little lap dog purge* sitting on a tiny alt isn't anything to boast about.

16. Oh, I see. So you've got time to talk and show up the minute I post in this forum, but you don't have the time to hit back.

I understand now perfectly. Thanks for clearing that up, bud 

17. Blah blah blah. Post with a real account

18. You can't even hit me so how can I hit back

19. Try to contain your vanity, V. You do not frighten or impress me.