Shadows Rising-Story

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IkiryoNighthawk, May 19, 2016.

1. When the Light falls, the Shadows will rise

As I was running through the forest on a moonless night, I saw the shadow creatures in the starlight. They must think I can't see them, as the Wolves say Foxes are weak, blind creatures. That is a lie. Foxes are made for assassination in the shadows. In the darkness. I see them easily. I noticed that they are not Foxes or Wolves. I ran away at top speed, so they couldn't catch me.
    One thought stopped me. One simple thought.
    I can fight them.
    I was never known, never remembered, never noticed. No one cared about me. If I die tonight, no one will ever know.
    So I decided to fight them.
    I sniffed for their scent. The scent of darkness itself.
    Once I smelled it, they pounced. They pinned me down, so I couldn't move.
    Their claws stretched around me, piercing my flanks. I felt pain spreading across my body. My vision turned red, and then black.
    I woke up in a dark, candlelit room. My fur was no longer the normal red fox fur. It was black.
    "Are you ready for your initiation?"
    The voice was as evil as death can sound.
    "Do you want wings of darkness and nine tails of death? The power to control the Shadows?"
    Wings... I could fly... And nine tails...
    "Step up to the top of the stairs onto the platform if you want to be a Shadowlord."
    I walked up to the stairs. I thought it over for about five minutes. I decided that I would do it. No one cares about me anyways.
    When I walked up to the panel, the voice said "What would the name of your pack be?"
    I thought for a minute. I then replied "Shadows Rising. My pack will be called Shadows Rising. No... Not a pack... A Clan."
    "So, you want your... Clan... Shadows Rising? I like that name. Now prepare to get your wings."
    Intense pain stabbed me in the back and tail. I felt the wings growing and my tail dividing. When the pain went away, I flapped my wings and took off into the darkness.
    "One last thing: What will your Shadowlord name be?"
    I knew what I wanted to be called.
    "Nighthawk. Call me Nighthawk."

To Be Continued

⚔Shadows Rising
    EBs 24\7
    ️NO min CS-Join Today!

2. 50 shades of foxes.

3. Fox Rp anyone?

5. Wings of Darkness and Nine Tails of Death are the signs of the Power of Shadows.
    I made the dens in a large unclaimed hollow near the pack advertisement board. I set a circle of stones surrounding my territory. On a large piece of wood, I wrote info on the clan with the rules and council, although noone joined yet to be on the council. I moved the piece of wood so it would be next to the entrance of the territory. After that, I walked for a few minutes to the advertising board. I wrote the ad with the directions to the camp:
    Shadows Rising
    Looking for Council
    Anyone can Join
    As I was sticking it onto the board, a large grey fox walked up to me. He was wearing strong steel armor with black shoulder pads. He had a ring with a wolf head on one paw and a fancy gold ring on the other. On his head he was wearing a hat with feathers on it.
    "I thought they were legends, but I guess I was wrong."
    I looked at him, confused.
    "Shadowlords, the winged nine-tailed foxes with fur of darkness. They say 'Wings of Darkness and Nine Tails of Death are signs of the Power of Shadows.'"
    "Strange," I said, "I never..."
    I stopped right there. I didn't want to share secrets with him. He might find out that I just became a Shadowlord, and didn't even hear the legends. He might start to think that he could become one too. I don't even get training to use my powers until next week.
    "Well, you just made a pack, I see. I would like to join. I am a great warrior and I also have pretty good assassin skills too. My name is Dreamwitch. I would be honored to be in a pack with a real Shadowlord."
    I was glad I had my first member to be on the Council. "Well then, welcome Chief Dream! Welcome to the clan Shadows Rising!"

"So, Night, what's it like to be a Shadowlord?" Dream asked. I had only a few days experience, but I decided to mess with him on the way back.
    "Well," I replied, "You can do this!" I pounced on him and used my tails to wrap him so he couldn't move. I then flew up high above the trees, dropped him, flew below him, and caught him in my tails.
    "Tada!"
    He snarled at me and we walked to camp in silence.

After a while, a few more foxes and two wolves later joined.
    I decided that we had enough people to defeat the evil boar king Calydor.

6. I drew the picture for Chapter 2 myself... I hope the wings look good

7. By the name of the Almighty Fox...