Official Dragon_Riders Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VR_Lord-Aeryn_VR, Apr 15, 2016.

1. History

It was the Dragon Riders ancestors who were said to put an end to the horrids of Calydor. It was they that ended Thoraks destruction; and it was they that finally put a stop to Apheriuns Reign. However, a warning was passed down the generations that was said to have come from Apheriun himself; "I will rise again and with me all the legendary beasts at my command and we will destroy this world." Yet, never seeing these beasts with their own eyes, Apheriun had just become a legend. Until one peaceful morning when the danger thought to be of only legend became their living nightmare. The ground began to shake in the distance and fell to the depths of the unknown. As suddenly as it started, the shaking stopped and a dark mist filled the air. From this mist, a figure could be seen as it chanted; "I have returned and with me I have risen my legendary beasts. Now I shall finish what I started all those many years ago. Go forth my beasts and wreak havoc upon these lands." Then a large trembling and the figure stepped out of the mist. The Dragon Riders knew this to be their worst fear. The warning of Apheriun has come to frutation. The Head rider then looks at his people. We shall fight to protect our lands and fulfill our obligation to our ancestors. We know what must be done. Now join me my fellow riders and let us take to the sky for one last ride and destroy these beasts forever.

Herein lies the Dragons and their Riders

Rider Regulations

*3 mil cs min
    *No Farming
    *No Drama
    *Be Active in ebs and cc
    *Help Recruit
    *Always read ca before hitting
    *Admin is earned
    *Help each other
    *Have Fun
    *Grow

Rider Hierarchy

Lord - Aeryn
    Chief - Love_-Angel
    Commander - -ViniQ-
    Commander - Open
    Armsmaster - Teg
    Armsmaster - Loversboytoy
    Armsmaster - 13_characters_left
    Armsmaster - Open

Goals & FAQ

Our goals as a clan are to move up the leaderboards and eventually land in the top 100.

We are only doing ebs for now and plan on being a tier 5 and higher clan.

We do not war at the moment but as we teach new players and grow, we may in the future.

We are seeking perms and guests are always welcome.

We believe our clan is a place where can escape our real life trials and tribulations. We make friends, have good talks and just have a great time.

Visitors are always welcome and encouraged.

If you have any more questions, feel free to wall or follow Aeryn or any of the council.

2. Sounds cool, but BB code fail.. :/

3. Sorry, Im a forum noob. Still working on the image portion. It keeps telling me cannot determine image dimensions.

4. Resize the photo to below a 600x600(I think that's the max)

Should work. I would suggest no larger than 400 though.

5. Great friendly clan moving up in the ranks join us an have some fun

6. Great read until.... The blue... TBDR

7. Just joined and already warmly welcomed... this is gonna be fun

8. Glad to have you aboard joker. Great things are yet to come 

9. Clan is awesome and really helpful if your new!

10. Great clan

11. Looks good! The blue is difficult to read on an iPhone though.

12. And android.

13. 

14. Use the

15. Thread looks nice gl with your clan

17. Cool. Can I kill stuff now?

18. Lol, of course Teg. Kill some squids

19. Clans going great Aeryn