BACKROADS

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Popsical, Mar 29, 2016.

1. BACKROADS

Founder: II_BADASS_PAWZ_III
    Current Owner: Princess-Bellatrix

We are a fiercely loyal family clan. We aim to grow as one, fight as one, KaW as one. You heard that rumour along the backroads where family and fellowship are a way of life? Well come and join us as we grow and become one. We are a family, not a Factory. You think you have what it takes to be backroad dweller? Then come and step up!

History
    We are a family run clan by the owner, founder and our admins. We used to be a sub-clan but as we grew we branched off on our own, and are now our own stand-alone clan. We haven’t taken part in any osw’s and do not have a stand out history, however we do plan on writing our own history and making it a special one!

Our Goals
    Currently hoping to be able to run scrag ebs b2b at a reasonable fast pace of 4-6 hours. Do not misunderstand us though. It is the community atmosphere here that sets us apart from your regular eb clan. We will step up and defend our members, we will make you feel at home. :)

Requirements
    • 30 mil cs for guest(negotiable)
    • 20 mil cs for perm (we prefer 30mil!)

Parting Words

Now you my Kaw ladies and gentlemen, after our words have captured your minds and weaved our way into your thoughts, I hope we see you soon. You know where we are, along the backroads.

“Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.” – Erol Ozan.

~Huxley

2. Well put brave

3. Cheers ;)

4. Thanks Sweet

5. Backroads has come a long way! 

Thank you BNW.

6. Knew you'd make a good family thread once we were ready to have one. You certainly deserve the praise.

7. The Best Clan I have ever been in thanks for those beautiful words brave

8. Thank you

9. Great thread. Clan is awesome, has felt like home since the first day I came to hang out. Keep up the great work everyone! 

10. Thank you Brave very well said! Most of all thank you BACKROADS!!

11. Awesome post fills me with wsnting to find my destiny

12. That was the aim ;)

13. Are you a member of backroads or just doing the thread ? Im confused as your in kotfe

Cool thread though

14. I was doing the thread as the owners of Backroads are friends of mine

15. I'm confused how is perm req lower than merc req?....hey I'd like to perm at your clan even though I've never been cuz I'm too small to just join as a merc...am I missing something?

16. The CS req is basically a guideline, regular guests/perms can be accepted at 20mil cs, but for advertised ebs the threshold would be 3mil cs

17. Very much appreciated Brave, thank you for your awesome thread. Beautifully written!! As for Backroads wonderful crew. Thanx for the ride ️