New (and Familiar) Faces!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Id request my lawyer present but itd probably be against my nature. 

2. Mario i need in game assistance please chat me

3. These accounts are in addition to their full duties. I know I wouldn't be chilling out on work stuff after work... Unless I was a real sucker for punishment lol

4. I would if it were for pure trolling

5. Money gamble say wha?

6. Being a mod, you get to chat with some of the team. Do they really seem like busy bees to you? When I was part of the team, I sure didn't think so. Nice guys, but definitely not like they're hard at work the whole day.

7. They work incredibly hard and extremely long hours. Don't be so quick to judge.

8. There's definitely a mix of work and fun. We want to make sure everyone enjoys working here and keep the amazing people we have for a long time to come. But yes, there are times where things are very very busy. The support team spends almost their entire day going through support emails and feedback, I work with the developers to plan community initiatives for our games and ways to improve player facing systems, and the developers are always deep in code.

9. Yes must be hard pasting the same reply to emails.

10. In some situations the team does use templates where the issue can be resolved with one as it really doesn't make sense to retype the exact same thing over and over again in a slightly different way. Almost every company out there will have these templates for common issues. However, each and every email is read and the team works to resolve it in the best way possible. For more complex issues this will usually be through a back and forth email exchange where they work with the specific player.

11. Only messing with you  I've had some nice reply off you guys I know not always pasted just gotta get past that first email then things can get resolved.

12. Haha, glad to hear you've had a positive experience. I know when players write in there's often more information support needs such as a username, screenshots, etc, so the templates for those situations do prove useful and help speed things up.

13. Highlighting the names in red make the awfully hRd to read pick another color to highlight them and use bold text that would help for them to be read

14. Are we ever going to get new EB's or something new to keep game fresh.

15. Where is at a_luigi? 

16. New here sorry.

17. Hello everyone! I am very excited to be added to the team and the community!

18. Hi Charlie! It's cool to see a new dev account, I hope you'll enjoy and I'm looking forward to see you on forums in the future! :)