- RoGuE's Unlock Team - a NEW kind of Merc

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Exotic_Eve, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Great idea with a great group that gets the job done ... support 100%

2. Support!

3. Thank you for all your support, it's greatly appreciated! :)

4. Support

5. Thanks JTx and Jenko for your support. We are doing very well now and are looking forward to having more members. :)

6. Bump for a friend

7. We are currently accepting new unlocks. Please give us a day or two notice if possible. Wall/follow me or post your unlock on SaveMyUnlock wall. Thanks :)

8. So if I wanted to book some unlocks all the way up to FoD would that be possible?

9. Absolutely. We've done that for other clans already. Follow back. :)

10. Massive shout out to Rogue's Unlock Team! These kind folks brought a legion of hitters to help us open a bunch of EBs that would have been impossible for us to do in such a short time. And they were chatty and fun in CC!

Highly recommended!

11. Thanks so much cheese for your support, it means a lot! And I'm glad you enjoyed our company!! :)

12. SR, TBO, TT, CTT - all unlocked today! If you need your EBs unlocked, these are the guys and gals to call!

They're not just any merc clan - they get stuff done, they call in big hitters, and they help your clan get the unlocks they need to stay competitive in events and items collection.

We witnessed over 25 pieces of equipment drop, hundreds of Aqua and Inferno, and one person even got a horn!

If you haven't asked RoGuE's Unlock Team for help unlocking your EBs, you're totally missing out!

These folks are SEXY!