ROTWB WANTED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by PrincessGlitterFluffyBunny, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello kind sirs and mams...

today is my 2nd day playing kaw

so I have learned to hit rotwb to grow as I am very very small

so I'm placing this ad looking for rotwb that I can come in hit...kinda like other forums where you place ads

so if you run rotwb please wall me so I can join I do 4% damage per full unload so I wont affect much

thanks in advance

2. Your "2nd day."

Don't worry - I won't tell anyone that you're an alt ;)

3. what?

4. You seem to know quite a lot for your second day on this game.

5. And you can have it for the low low price of 29 nobs 

Please visit your local marketplace today to
    get bent over with joy...

6. this ad is not going well time to play another app

7. Ads are for world chat.. This is forums, this is the wrong place for the attention you seek..

When the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact...

Support@athinkingape.com

Thank you for continuing to play Kingdoms at war, and have a wonderful evening

8. IN B4 LOCK

iPhone

iPhone

 think it looks better with the tophat in front or in the back?

9. Ads are for world chat.. This is forums, this is the wrong place for the attention you seek..

When the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact...

Support@athinkingape.com

Thank you for continuing to play Kingdoms at war, and have a wonderful evening[/quote

what are you prime at? sucking dick?

10. Business in the front good sir

Sent from my iPhone

11. lol you do sound like an alt but just incase you are not you should know individual forum threads asking for ebs or asking ppl to help on your eb aren't treated with much enthusiam by forumers, also asking to mooch off of spenders won't win any popularity contests either in most cases. Try to look around abit, there's a list of active ebs you can scroll through in the game & plenty of ads in wc for ebs and most clans will have the requirements for entry on their clan pages if not their ads :)

12. Please us your speakers on wc, post looking for rotwb or ask for a clan thats doing it.
    Forums isn't the place for this ads. Otherwise theyll be overwhelmed with them like wc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.