Specific RP Clans?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by CrystallineKitten, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Hi guys,

it's about our favourite subject again. RP in CC. Everyone loves it right? Jk. As we know, some people hate it and some people love it. So I had an idea that there should be an RP clan/clans (if clans, each clan should have a specific RP topic). Like this, we couls prevent normal people from entering an awkward cc and RP people from desperatly waiting for someone to RP with. And please don't come with some "this is not PIMD" stuff.

2. I'm a 7 tentacled octopus, self conscious of my missing appendage. What are you?

I love to rp.

3. dolphin with a large dorsal fin. ;) hmu

4. I'm an expert in rock rp and cactus rp.
    /stands around or lies around and does nothing/

5. Robot and unicorn Rp upon request here.. Don't forget the spark plugs

I'm also always down for a little always sunny Rp

6. This thread makes no sense to me lol....

7. Unicorns are my fav

8. this isn't pimd stuff

9. Pretty sure there were the warrior cat clans. Dunno if those still exist or if they got farmed into oblivion.

10. He is a bagel

11. And you're a twinkie.

Hmm.... I see where this is going.

12. Oh by the Gods no! Ive been discovered ( ;~;)!

13. This isn't PIMD.

14. I'll Rp with you

15. tfw you copied my joke.

16. I like Erwin Smith and his disembodied arm RP.

Here's a bit;

“ERWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!” the arm crawled in carrying a butcher knife. “JOIN ME, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!! GIVE ME YOUR BLOOOOOOOOOOD SO THAT WE SHALL FOREVER BE UNITED AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! GIVE ME YOUR SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! I DEMAND IT!!!”
    He stared at the arm, disbelief clear on his face. “I think not…I also think Levi or Hanji slipped something in my tea….this is not real…wait…wouldn’t you already have my blood if you’re my arm?”
    “HEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!..I CAN ASSURE YOU, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR TEA…HEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!…AND YES DARLING!! OUR BLOOD IS ONE AND THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME….HOWEVER, FOR ME TO TRULY PERFORM THIS RITUAL OF ETERNAL BONDAGE, I WOULD REQUIRE A SAMPLE FORM YOU AS WELL…YOU SEE, YOUR BLOOD IS A BIT MORE…FRESH!…I ALSO NEED TO SACRIFICE A MOOSE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ME FIND A MOOSE??”
    “YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO BRING THE MEESE INTO THIS…..moose? mooses? meese? Do we even have these animals?
    EITHER WAY NO ARM I CUT YOU OFF FOR A REASON. We’re done.”

17. You are one of kind Ashton lol️

18. 

19. I do not endose this message