Apocalypse Weak - Recreated

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIlIIIllIlIBAnKoMurderlIIIllIl, Feb 7, 2016.

1. I like Blacky, Roni, despite what he said, whether sarcastic or not. But I love how this was bumped just as I got this photo lel.

2. 41M IN SDT

That sdt is more than his over all stats (besides spy defense, obviously).

3. to HeavilyArmedTexan [/quote] That's right you got kicked by that weak alliance you call zaft!!! [/quote]
    and id rather spend a few months in a quality alliance than a life time in a rubbish one .

4. i dont know whats the problem Roni just get with the program and hit holds ur head up high fool and ty Tank its ae war battle not sure when will stop

5. I am not going to take a statless alt seriously aka op

6. Ok, I dont think anybody cares about your input.

7. blacky youve sold yourself out . You used to cry in worldchat about how many x factor left you and joined Fury.and look what you've done exactly the same.

8. Well actually, since I used to be in xf, they merged because it's the only way to push in this game. Whether or not into an Apoc clan can be argued if it was protection or not (even tho we were Apoc before). But even before that we had the offer to become Warlor X of which we turned down because we wanted our legacy to live.

At the end of the day it was destined that they would split to different sides of the OSW and before. So Roni, don't say that it was just Blackly who decided to join the war, because

1. Xf merged.
    2. We were always Apoc
    3. We wanted to become stronger.

Despite the fact I had left Xf for TS, which was a stupid mistake, don't talk crap to them Roni, I don't care if they're Apoc or Zaft, they still are family.

X Factor Through and Through.
    We may call other places family, but X Factor is always home.

9. tank you go in every clan your in roxified now. dont act as if your a long time member of x factor because you are not . you was in 1738 the other day .

10. Pretty sure xf ran from osw against wdgaf becouse owner was getting stripped and losing lb and I believe they were part of dkod family or something like that

11. Yeah I know this part sucks but after all it is kingdom's at WAR!
    Plus it's a strategy game...your lookout how to handle them!

12. Ruthless - they were dkod family and im sure also family with the cereal killers clan .i used see dkod going in them 2 clans and visa versa. Puns is owner of the cereal killers clan so all interlinked .Blacky was dkod as well .So you'd have thought he would have joined invictus instead .But i think the deciding factor is what alliance makes you look more " Gangster "

13. dkod will always be my family even if things went to crap and yes we called ae cf on wdgaf we lost that battle not ae shame to say much respect to wooloolooop he ae beast and good guy

14. Lol roni , I didn't create or ever owned cereal killers  once again you're acting like you know something .

15. Yes you are puns dont even lie.

16. So is this thread a tribute for Wog destroying Zodiac Elite? Someone get the butthurt cream and spread it all over them.

17. Who wouldn't be butthurt if you had a whole alliance jump you becouse you were winning

18. We're against 16 clans.. A LOT with BC spy builds. Zafts stripping power sucks, but when you bring in all the BC spy builds in Outlaws, last rights, resilience, and everyone else, it gets kind of big. And when you have that many in allies, you kind of wanna protect em.

Zafts stripping power still sucks though.

19. Retired and came back to finish the job, now I'm at war with both Zaft and Invictius