Apocalypse Weak - Recreated

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIlIIIllIlIBAnKoMurderlIIIllIl, Feb 7, 2016.

1. ***Disclaimer***
    1. If you already know it, you know it.
    2. I re-created this thread so you understand better.

Apocalypse as singular clans can't fight their own battles, and by calling in their fellow allies, they reach nearly 3,000 players (including Alts and inactives).

Now think about this, I declare war on Wrath_of_God in a clan with 50 members. We start winning the war, we strip half of their members successfully and are pinning them constantly, then all of a sudden, our members are getting stripped left, right and center.

So it's turned from a 50 VS 90
    To
    3,000 vs 50

So technically Wrath_of_God has outnumbered them from X1.5 - X60.

So now, who's really in the OSW?

I understand in the old days where you would call in ally clans and then trade hits, but this is upwards of 200t worth of funds, and to many people to stop. So hence the title, are Apocalypse actually weak and scared to lose an OSW?

Proof:

WoG VS Zodiac Elite
    I got message in line explaining that since they are in war, and we are family, we are helping strip all members.

Kotfe VS Crazy Frog/Last Rights
    Message: Due to Cf/LR declaring war on Kotfe, we will be stripping and runnin bars on them as Kotfe are family.

2. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Tell us something we don't already know duhhh.

3. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Welcome to KaW :lol:

4. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Forgot to add that disclaimer. But at the end of the day, I'm not doing **** to help a clan in an OSW of which I'm not involved in just because they asked for help from the clan I'm in. I think it's bs.

5. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

When was crazy frog in osw with kotfe?

6. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Giggitygiggity

7. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

*takes picture*
    Noice.

8. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

O

9. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

I've had to post this gif so many times today, due to the stupidity of the general forums.

[​IMG]

10. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Ill give her the 50k. Thats my fat aunt Nic after all...

Why did you take out your amazing example of fat aunt Nic? Now my comment looks silly

11. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

TheRealist - Statless noon **** talker

Sits around on forums on a garbage account, maybe alt, maybe main, we don't know. Talks trash about alliances, like the weak ass he is, too scared to show his main. Nobody cares about what you say my dear, and YOU are the WEAK one. Why don't you come back with stats, K?

12. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

To be clear - Crazy Frog weren't getting killed nor did they CF. it was a mutual walk away put on the table right at the start for all parties brokered by our mutual allies/friends. For various reasons Kotfe and Frogs exercized that option.

Oh and LR have lost nowhere near 2Q  that's so far off the mark it's absurd. Our clan rank has increased, not decreased plus it was already pretty much full at start. Kotfe on the other hand have suffered much greater losses but no sense arguing it in forums. Suffice to say we are loving stripping Kotfe because we know nobody is "too big to fail"

Cheers 

13. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Honestly I would like to see some numbers 
    Give us the juicy details 

14. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

The butthurt it would take to write something so stupid...amazes me

15. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

I agree.. A few years back when trading hits in an osw actually mattered then I would have said that your alliance helping with strips is fair enough.

Now though, all osw's are is strip after strip, barely anybody trades hits. Everyone smacks the EB's... Gets funds.. Strips. Which makes sense.. But when this is the case, if your alliance is running bars then you aren't fighting the clan alone, you and your alliance are.

So at least own that fact and stop chest thumping and tellin everyone you are fighting solo...

16. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Apocalypse is weak.... Says the statless alt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

No matter how weak Apoc are, I'm sure you will be there at the end to wipe their backsides.

18. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

I'm sorry, but the person you are noob raging about cannot respond right now.

19. Re: Apocalypse - Weak

Very realist from you.

20. Yes we brought the whole alliance in to hit zodiac elite 24/7(sarcasm) the only time that happens is during strips , as every major alliance does, when we strip you get put in Strip room

WoG Council