New clan!!!!! need perms to grow

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by danxue, Jan 31, 2016.

1. sorry for the lack of effort in the 1st post ive ever done... im new to these threads and we all start somewhere and learn the hard way with guidance from others, like yourselfs :) so in a way thankyou for the feedback ;)

i have recently put together a clan known as 'fight or flight' and wanting to make it something special i am gonna need some help from a few knowledgable and helpful players, to make this into something special. Not sure on what way im pushing it yet... war clan.. solid ebs... not sure, but this is where ideas and advice from elders come into the picture. We have started unlocking and are doing pretty good in my eyes (maybe not in yous... if thats the case help out) but i will continue striving to do my best to make this into something no matter how many people put me down on a forum ??

■●●●●●●●■
    ■●●●●??●●●●■
    □○○?Fight Or ○○○□
    □○○○Flight✈○○○□
    ■●●●●●●●○●●●■
    ■●❌ Join Us❌●■
    ■●●●●●●●■

Fight Or Flight - danxue

2. This belong in world chat. Otherwise, Make a better, WAY MUCH better thread about your clan.

3. Lack of efforts /lock it eagle

4. Good effort, 10/10.

5. His can smell the spam..

6. Best thread ever lol

7. Try using more bbcodes, pictures, etc
    Grab people's attention, and put a little more effort into a recruitment thread.

8. But who's alt is this.
    :eek:

9. Lets see you use bb codes and grab people attention And use pictures on a thread

10. Like my thread? ;)

11. Yours was pretty good, I enjoyed the read. Keep making threads with similar aspects!

12. Bbcodes and pictures aren't needed for a good thread. Just give us more content about your clan.