-L E G I O N- recruiting 6mcs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by II-LEGION-II_____P_s_Y__c_H__o, Jan 30, 2016.

1. On the 10th of January we formed together and within a week we were hitting b2b fast haunts.

To continue our legacy, we need a few more Perms with decent stats to help smash through bigger ebs in no time at all.

We also plan on participating in wars and eventually OSW once all our members are trained to war.

We are a family clan, tight and loyal, not desperate for numbers but could do with a few more active perms to climb the clan leaderboards.

If you're interested in becoming a perm in a strong clan with an active cc, pm psycho.

We are family,
    We are many,
    We are -L E G I O N-

2. Interesting.

3. Can my dog join pls?

4. If it has 6mcs 

5. No, it may not.

6. lol anarchy, we should raid their forums.

7. No support

8. Raid the forums by entering the forums i get your ip enter at your own risk ;)

9. Ok Rating time. I will give this ad 3/10 because There are so many questions to ask like how you can get promoted, rules, current guys that are armsmasters up to Warlord. Put some emblems/clan motto in Picture form so it looks better. It also needs a fantasy Lore(Everyone loves them). Lores can be what ever you want it to be. Edit these and I will give a better score. Just saying that I found another thread Named The Nightfall Knights. They made it 9/10 well

10. Spoofing your ip is easy enough lol

11. 2badass4me

12. 3edgy5me

13. Fair enough this was just something I posted quickly to get our name out there but at least you have told me what to include to make a better ad Ty