The Nightfall Knights

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by monstermine2, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Warning! This is an advertisement for a new clan. If you hate these types of posts, Leave without a single word. With that out of the way, Let began.

THE NIGHTFALL KNIGHTS
    [​IMG]

Lore:
    We came from the ashes of a warrior to Nightfall Knights that protect our Kingdom. As warriors, we had one goal and that was to discover new shiny crystals that was unknown to any of us. Before we could touch the crystals, we were jumped by other tresure hunters. We were losing so many that there were only 3 left. They rose up at the night to receive the stolen crystals and had promised a new name: The Nightfall Knights.

The Knights now and how YOU can become one of them
    We are a new clan that seeks more Nightfall knights.We currently only have a few members. The ones include Myself(Warlord), PewDiePie(War Chief),Gustav_the_spy(Commander)and Zille(Armsmaster). Ps: these guys worked their butts off for the last few hours for these spots ;)

Perm members will automaticly become Recruiter or Knight depending on what they want.You have to show what you are made of if you want those Captians, Armsmasters, Commanders and War chiefs. That isn't too hard, just be active and post ads and you will be fine. PS: I pay for most roles, but if you really need a cheat code for loyalty just ask me in pm to buy some spots for us :D

Rules
    • Stat Requirements - 1MCS
    • Farming not allowed
    • Must be active in CC!
    • Parking is not allowed, Hit atleast 1 unload a day
    • Loyalty!(Like I said)
    • Keep CC Swear-free. Otherwise will Mute you
    • If you attack any of our members, we will hit back!
    • Activity checks will be done daylig, inactives will be kicked.
    • Please notify admins if you're going to be inactive.
    :arrow: Thx to Serpent11111 for creating a Template

Q AND A(that I made myself)

Why did I come with a fantasy story?
    This clan has been made hours ago and I don't have real KaW history :cool:

Cheat Code?! What is that supposed to mean?
    It means that it also helps by buying spots for the clan.

What ebs are we doing?
    We are unlocking as of 29th January 2016 and Help would be great. Our main ebs should be Tier 5 and Tier 6

Any other Logical Question will be answered here
    Hope you join here anytime

2. for that bb code error, make sure to put the [/color] at the end. and consider using imgfit /imgfit instead if img /img. nonetheless, it looks good so support :)

3. give some value to the effort. I haven't put this much effort in all my pointless threads combined :lol:

4. Next Thing you need yo learn about Threads is how to put good pics. Otherwise this is an amazing Ad. Am I gonna get famous for being Commander in TNK? :shock: Also I want to hear Part 2 of the Fantasy Story.

5. You should get this locked and repost it without any bb fails

6. Or I can edit the post instead of locking it

7. This should look better on mobile >.>

8. Support!!! Risen from the Ashes!! Yea.. Like me!!!.. Yea!!

9. Yeah, risen

10. Hhhmmm nice thread.

11. Requested... Accept me pls

12. Nightfall warriors... The nightfall Knights.. Wait a minute...

13. That is why I never kids stories :lol:

14. Ah so nice of you to make such a great Thread. Senpai Noticed Me finally!! :cool:
    As I am writing this, We are doing Battle Royal and will get to Origins before I sleep

15. Let the farming begin.

16. What have we done to make you do that. We aren't a War clan at all.

17. Time to farm farmer

18. Oh, I should join this clan instead of samurais lol, This clan sounds way cooler