Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. For the love of Kaw, please give the ability to kick to more than owner, warlord and friggin charge hands. Such a terrible idea.

2. For those complaining take a look at other threads on the forums as there are multiple suggestions for fixes. I will bump mine.

3. Ata is far too stubborn when they're proud of themselves.

4. The more feedback you give the more the devs can make changes around what we want. If you just complain that's not really decent feedback.

5. They cared more about the peasant role than the actual functioning of the new system. It's not complaining, it's fact, hell they even made it a vote.

6. Difference was the clan structure is a more difficult change so if they change it they need to gather enough data and feedback first to make the time put into fixing it worth it otherwise it's wasted effort.
    With the peasant name however it is as simple as changing a few words in code.

7. Can we just bring back admins please this is useless and really annoying. It's costly for our clan leader and it means when my clan is all sleeping i can't do simple things like answer the door coz my role don't allow it. At least have unlimited spots for the roles ffs, so the leader don't have to worry about spending so much money on top of what they already have to keep the clan running efficiently :/

8. Can we please get admins back. This is by far one of the stupidest things to happen in kaw. There are barely enough roles with the ability to check door, which means either the clan leader gets ripped off buying new slots or clans lose people when there's noone to get the door. And that is just one example. Either make these slots unlimited or free, or get back admins ffs, there was never any problems with admins!!

9. Dumbest idea yet dev's. I don't support this new role idea

10. IMO the variety is a good addition.
    Clan Owner/Council can use as they wish.

11. small to mid-grade clans are suffering the fate we warned you about. it is too expensive to get enough admins to continue. what were you thinking? oh, you were thinking EXACTLY what the whales tell you to think. it isnt stupid to cater to the ones who write your paycheck, but at least be honest about it.

12. one example you could fix: why is only the leader(s) responsable or access tobopening new slots? why cant anyone on the team spend plunder for that? you force all responsability on a few and drive away potential good members at same time

13. you could have made slots open auto as clan grew to a certain number of members, SSSHHHHEEEEESH

14. i will give kudos on creativity, BUT someone forgot to think about wether this encourages teamwork (therefor creating stronger bonds within clan) or if this is driving a wedge between leaders and teammates

15. PUPPY MONKEY BABY

16. This thread may as well get locked,have you ever know a business admit they screwed up on a corporate decision and then reversed it,with our developers that will never happen they will let the game fade before admitting that they screwed up.

17. ️