Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. It is a war game, the military theme is ideal. Now that it is in place, the only ones whining and crying are "regular members aka soldier/peasants". I have yet to see many actual clan owners, besides myself, on here against or for it now that it is up and running. I myself am actually liking it now that I am getting used to it. It gives me more control of what each admin can do and granting those most loyal with more abilities.

2. If an appointed member leaves the clan or goes inactive, will we loose that slot n have to repurchase it?

3. Nope once purchased it is a permanent position.

4. Any updates about kaw crashing once opened?
    Every time I try to get on kaw on my phone, it still keeps crashing saying "Kaw has stopped responding" once it opens.

5. Still says owner.

Also on PC, when you have no description, it says, "If you are the owner or admin of this clan…"

6. Minimum change that should be implemented immediately is clan owners should be able to decide for themselves how many of each role they want. At least let us purchase the slots for roles that add most value to our individual clan structure. Recruiters can see applicants, but not accepts... Really dumb... We need the ability to fill the roles we need. Let's us purchase slots we need, since this is probably not going away...

7. Yes, support!! Allow us to purchase the number of slots we deem necessary to run our clans the way we wish. You still take gold out of game & we get to decide what roles and powers are needed to run our clans.

8. Worst idea y'all came up with.

9. This is the most stupidest thing I've ever seen in kingdoms at war.

10. If it's prom (admin) how come when we come back we r peasants

11. By far the worst change ever made.

12. I have never written in the forums other than to give support or not give support to ideas, but this new change has my head spinning on so many different levels.First, this is a game to be enjoyed, and it should not consume 75% of my real life time to run a successful clan. The ability to have multiple admins that are able to do everything-kick people, open doors, title rosters, and start epic battles is what makes a clan strong and able to stay active in all time zones. For example, 6 admins today have real life responsibility some foreseen others not. That is not a worry because there are 6 other admins(able to do all tasks) to pick up the slack regardless of time zone and keep that clan running smoothly. I call that team work. This is a game and we should all earn our spots and responsibilities by helping, so it is not a huge burden on 4 members and our real life to keep their clan running. Teamwork is everyone doing what they can for their clan based on their real life's obligations.
    If that clan needs 40 admins(able to do all tasks) to do that to they should be able to have that ability. Now, with that being said, I am not sure what you are trying to do. Maybe, I have missed your reasons but I think there was others ways to accomplish this. I have sent feed back several times regarding this and that when admins open doors or title members there should be an update in newsfeed or clan chat so there is no ambiguity or question to who did what. Next, if it is about the game wanting more funds and about buying the position, so clan deplete their gold banks, then the clan should be given at least 10 admins(able to perform all duties). The clan would then be required to purchase any additional admin spots. I also think a co-owner would have been a great idea to add during an update like this. You could have placed a price on that as well. Sadly, even with your changes it still doesn't tell me who opens the door which was one of my issue that I have been bringing up for a long time.
    I am sure that this is beneficial for all clans and the owners of those clans.You are taking the fun out of game and making it harder and harder each passing moment. The social part of the game is dying which is what most of us miss, and what many of your success stories about why you have lasted so long speak of. I have read many articles about ATA and the founders always prided themselves on the social aspects of the game, but now you are killing it. Most people now go into 3rd party apps and groups and hardly sign on to their accounts in the game because there is so much drama.Please find a way to bring the fun back.

13. Wind the clock back 5 yrs, now that was when it was fun 

14. Scrap this roles system, refund our gold spent on slots and go back to the drawing board devs. Face it it's not been a worthwhile move. I don't think it's enhanced our enjoyment of the game at all.

15. This was a horrible idea. I still don't like it, and I don't think I really ever will. I'm encouraging all Admins to stay in the clan and hold onto their positions because the new roles are limited, unaffordable for a clan that size, badly named (a pet hate of mine), and hold less power

16. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST THING EVER TO HAPPEN TO THIS GAME.

17. Worst launch in a decade, had to be demoted to be able to accept guests in order to save the eb, pls switch it back to normal, it worked perfectly