A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. LC vs KaW 2017. It will be a great war fought off systems. Just wait for it.

2. ATA vs Everyone 2018 End Of KAW

3. It's over in 2017, Bruh. Your prediction is wrong.

4. It will die, but there has been idiots like you since 09 saying it wouldn't last a year.

5. I dropped my crystal ball and now it's making wrong predictions?! :(

6. There's many differences between 09 and now. Firstly, this game can no longer sustain itself. The amount of new players coming in compared to gold earned isn't enough to sustain the ally market. Secondly, the inflation in this game has become too big of an issue, It's almost like we are in Germany in the early 1920s. Lastly and most importantly, unlike in 09, KaW will soon have a direct competitor to deal with.

7. and who would that be? ^

8. 2017...

9. @dark an app, not a person you *insertpotatoemojihere*

10. Kaw is making way more money then it did in 09 lol it's not like this game costs millions for upkeep  they sell Pictures that appear on your screen

11. The game itself cost approximately 30k to make, server upkeep would be about 6-10k a month if they were with the right people. But ATA is stupid and have their own servers. Updates, well they cost them relatively nothing.

12. Make 11k a day and spend around 1000, if that.

13. They have mentioned making 11k a day

14. That's pretty terrible in 2011 they were making 1-3m per month.

15. Back up any of your statements lol please

16. excuse my grammar, thats what i meant. :p

17. At 3mil take away 900k for apples cut, that leaves them with 2.1m per month.

18. My number refers to thier actual profit just from kaw.

19. And anything about today's earnings? Or any of your facts about upkeep and their profits today other than how well they did in 2011