Known Issue: Paypal Purchases

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are currently experiencing an issue with some PayPal transactions.

If you are having any problems with PayPal Purchases, please email support@athinkingape.com and provide your PayPal email and transaction info.

Thank you for patience, we are working with PayPal to resolve the issue.

2. Oh my! Your making so much money cause black friday extravaganzzzzzza!! You broke pay pal!?

3. Sure you aren't currently experiencing an issue by maxing out the possible amount of money in one bank account?

4. This sounds like a scam..

"Hey black Friday didn't go so well, but if you just send us your credit card information we can totally resolve the issue!"

Good thing it's 100% safe and only a slightly annoying workaround for some people who were experiencing an incredible inconvenience.

5. lol, gotta love corrupted api code

7. There should be an extension of the Black Friday deals for the people that couldn't buy stuff

8. Guys stop complaining.... Geez. No one is forcing you to spend. Ppl spend because they enjoy playing the game. If you don't simply get out of this app and look some place else unless your life is too boring that you gotta troll forums...

9. The good apes at ATA support this comment

10. Thank you for your patience. We no longer require you to send us an email. We have identified people having the issue and will reach out to compensate individuals over the next 24hrs.

11. Does the people who missed the sale get to buy items are the discounted price?

12. How exactly you plan on compensating them? I couldn't buy crux cause of this mess and now missed out on about the 55T I would of earned. Ya gonna gimme 55T? Nah didn't think so

13. It's not api because you can't use PayPal on iPhone app purchases?

14. i think you missed the point the whining because they cant spend their money lol nonetheless good point
    :lol:

15. Apple ftw. Jus sayin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.