*Lux Aeterna* the slowly, but surely growing war clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by NurseAph, Nov 22, 2015.

1. LUX AETERNA

Established September 21, 2015

As some of you know, Lux Aeterna is a fairly new clan. Our original intentions were to be one of the few clans that host system wars. WHAT?!?!?! That's right. System wars. But that's hard to do when you're small in numbers and don't want to royaly tick off some giant clan by hitting the "declare war" button on them.

so...here's a proposal.
    If your clan likes the idea of keeping system wars alive, let me or another leader at Lux Aeterna know! We'd be more than happy to arrange a system war against your clan, or host one for some of your members interested in participating. Or, if you're one of the many kaw players who like to wander about the community and join in on wars and other fun stuff come on by and we'll open the doors for you!

We also will be hosting LL wars (as mentioned before in a previous forum post) If you're interested in warring with us drop us a message and we'll be more than happy to try to accommodate your warring needs. :)

~Aph

2. Good idea. Would make clan, be leader but too much effort. Looks interesting. Good luck
    (Please don't revive pwars)

3. Thanks 

4. I myself like pwars . Even today's pwars . They are fun to do with some of your friends if you like or with an actual war clan . I don't see why this isn't a good thing . Support op

5. Great idea.. Support..

One fun thing about KAW is to experiment/learn/adapt the mechanics of you and your enemies.. System wars give you that without getting too serious about it imo

6. Thanks guys!

7. No support cuz the word slow. I want fast!

8. That's what she said?...

9. You don't have to participate 