A Clan Called Quest

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TankedTheMlLICIOUSMurderer, Nov 21, 2015.

1. A Clan Called Quest

Many moons ago a lone wanderer came across an old castle, a large castle. As far as he knew, nobody lived in that castle, the old King and Queen were removed from the kingdom for corruption. The moss was thick as blood and scaled the whole castle, all the rooms were empty, pitch black. He could feel the old energy. This is where he would stay until dawn, then he would complete his journey and make it to his old clan. A clan called quest.

I wake up, a thump on the side room wakes me from my slumber. I feel adrenaline surge me and I look around. Somethings in here, I can feel it. Another thump, "there's something in the next room!", I think to my self, I edgily get up and walk slowly towards the door. A large wooden door, with cuts and marks across it, I'd bet gold that this was the slaves room, it was only 3m x 3m and 2m tall. Thump. Again, I open the door and it creeks with agony, "Oath! We didn't want everyone in the whole country to know I was here", I say aloud, completely oblivious the eyes staring back at me. I notice a change in light and I see a figure dart across the next room. "Come out NOW!", I scream, I remove my dagger from the back of my robe...

"Who are you?", I ask.
    "An old bloke from the clan", he says.
    "Which clan? There are hundreds around here"
    "Calicoes"
    "Calicoes?", I repeat in awe.
    "Yes, I was told you were here. Come, come the leaders want you, follow me."
    I stare at him, I'm not sure if he is joking or is being truthful. He walks down the stairs and I reluctantly follow him.
    "But.. Why are you here.. For me?"
    "Calicoes' king wants you, do not argue"
    "But he wanted me killed during the fight"
    He stops, turns around and looks me in the eye, fear engulfs him.
    "The.. Fight....? The one where so my blood was shed the ocean was red? The one which all kings are afraid of? You are, the one?"
    I nod and regret saying this, he takes out his knife I see it flicker in his hand. Mine is in my sleeve and flicks out when I flick my wrist. It'll kill this man before he has a chance to stab me...

A Clan Called Quest!
    A Clan Called Quest is a new clan who is currently unlocking new ebs. B2B ROTWB will be initiated after unlocks.

We are looking for players of 500K CS + who are willing to learn the ropes and learn the art of pvp. No leeches or fairies allowed if you void this rule expect to be farmed and hit until you cry.

Owner: -_Belial_The_Lord_Of_Lies_-
    Council:
    MakkiLSA
    The-McMillan
    Head Admin:
    Leggendary-Incredible-Goddess

Contact any of the above for any help required. Please pm owner for alliance details (looking for clans with 400 rank - 300 rank.)

You have been warned!

2. Re: Zzzz

Did they really ask you to make a thread knowing your reputation?

I mean this thread is going to explode with controversy ;)

3. Re: Zzzz

Cool story bro. Dont derail thread :)

4. Re: Zzzz

It's your thread I can't detail it :/

I agree we need to keep this thread on track

5. @Sasuke leave it you eb fairy.

6. Define what you would call a clan leech, please.

7. "ROTWB is our current goal and b2b will be completed after 'The Depraved' is completed"
    ^Also that doesn't make sense

Since your goal is rotwb, I can drop

/irony

8. Didn't read, but hope the clan works out bud

9. Someone who hits ROTWB or HTE and then leaves after its finished.

10. This thread needs something...

You're welcome

11. I was getting into the story and then it just ended wth happens?

12. Thread moved to fan fiction

:lol:

13. CA Sasuke

He's talking that mad smack.

14. @Sasuke

You know my main so why no inc 

15. You have a main?
    Posting with an alt smh, tanked :/

edit:besides, tanked and I go wayyyy back.

16. Main? You mean an account with more than a mil stats 

17. Post with your main OP. Forums will respect you slightly more

18. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You'll have to see.

19. So people in HTE clans are leaches? Theoretically as they hit HTE, and when their pass is over they leave