Woo!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by PrestonGarvey, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Greedy and selfish developers? Again, that's personal opinion. Speculation, there might be merit to it or not. I'd side with the latter.

It's not so easy to implement a change to our war system, our players have a penchant for exploiting our war system within minutes. Any change the developers do needs to be carefully weighted with the game balance kept in sight and the foresight to avoid exploits.
    Hence we have a beta test phase for the new war system.

Let's be honest, a new EB or a new event doesn't take much planning to implement. There aren't many factors to be kept in mind.

On the other hand, most of the EE ideas I've seen on the forums, as swell as they are, they do not consider game balance. They are just ideas that don't get how their idea would affect the other areas of this game.
    I hope you understand what I mean by that, there are a lot of things to be put into consideration before implementation of a new war system.

I'm still unsure if we'll ever see a war system that doesn't get exploited somehow, but one can hope.

2. After what 2 years of constant exploits we have a change? Yeh that's great like I said neglected because it doesn't make money we both have opinion odviously this could go round in circles so im done.