Woo!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by PrestonGarvey, Nov 13, 2015.

1. This deserves its own thread as it is pointing out how pathetic the community is right now :)

Have a nice day

2. Farm me if you want, you will only be reinforcing my point :)

3. I think the sword is right

4. Actually its pointing out someone who needs to open his/her eyes and see people don't want these b2b copy/paste events and the game is going dead solely because the devs are more money hungry than ever before no chance of catching up at all but whatever if you can't see you are being milked then that's your problem.

5. Knight is a butwarrior anyway. His wettest dream is getting a room with all devs

6. Paying members of this community is what supports the developers wages resoucres and etc it is natural every gaming company will make the money they need through some sort of way wether it be in app purchases or ads get over it

7. At least part of your name is correct

8. Would you rather;
    A) Have a pay to win game but still have good support events wars.
    B) After every 5th action have a short 30 second ad that displays a really crap game that you really don't want to play over and over again.

9. I don't play the game for free stuff. I play the game to war.By ignoring EE, and diverting resources away from OSW, the devs are shifting the focus away from war.

Perhaps they should rename the game kingdoms of free stuff for the op.

10. You don't get it the reason why this game has been so successful is because 100 people paying 5 dollars is more than 1 player paying 400 lets say devs have been able to keep the little spenders happy in the past it got bad when HF was released and then abyss now b2b crappy events.

1. Kaw doesn't have ads

2. The 2nd didn't make sense

Big spenders are not exempt to getting bored of the same crap over and over again a lot of them have quit as well I see decline every event because of where my alt finishes each time less and less people doing events means less people are playing open your eyes knights ass has got to smell nasty.

11. And to be honest I wouldn't mind the events if they showed some creativity no creativity shows they are lazy milkers copy/paste over and over again pimd is doing exactly the same milk milk milk.

12. My stuff wasnt free. I paid for quite a bit of it over a long period of time, like my aqua and inferno.

I then used an easy $50-$75 worth of that aqua and inferno (that came from paying for hte) on the eq, that i spent real money on xtals and seals, that was made obsolete a couple weeks later.

My stuff wasnt free. And as a paying customer i dont appreciate buying something that is brand new and then a couple weeks later it is intentionally outdated.

Free stuff my ass.

13. We have neither of those

14. Here's how I look at it, I can either whine about the features I want to see on KaW, or I can do something that contributes to us actually getting there. I rather be part of the solution than the problem.

There are so many things that irk me that hasn't been fixed yet, if you're on android the BFE number display hasn't been fixed. I've submitted several tickets about it over the last year. Nothing yet.
    The silver bar amount is all messed up.

Would I like a better war system? Yes.
    But none of what I'd like to see is achievable by whining on the forums with no solution to offer.
    That's what most of the forum dissenters do!
    KaW has one of the best support teams amongst most of the MMOPG's I've tried.

In the end, none of us accurately know what's going on with the devs, it's mere speculation. I trust they'll do what they have to do to keep this game up and running, the beta wars are a welcome sign on them working with us for a better war system.

Here's how I try and justify the devs making income off their app, hope y'all know that they get salaries and have families to sustain. All the in app sales are part of that and go into further app development. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=176885

15. Not sure where you're pulling your numbers out of, but I don't have any solid numbers to make that sort of assumption. I see around the same top 100 item entry limit every event.
    If we're going to extrapolate how it's going to be for our current 21 day event, looks like it's going to be proportional to its precedent.

No matter how bored one is of these events, they don't really effect your game play. Are you making lesser gold due to these events? Quite the contrary, you end up getting free gold / other goodies for just following your normal game play style.
    These events aren't forcing anyone to quit, which is why you don't see many adult spenders crying about it.

I couldn't care less for our current event and know what? It hasn't affected my game play in anyway. I hit EBs the same way I would have always. Life goes on.

16. OK make a alt and get 1 item each time 2 or 3 will do whatever notice where you come each event I'm not bothered about the top 100 or the top 10 they wouldn't have a game if it wasnt for the majority of the players think the devs are going to keep a game open for 100 players? Nah

17. I've seen a steady decline in activity since hte got released permanently if I'm being honest I used to spend quite a bit on this game on normal haunts lol should of got a refund from apple as soon as they released hte tbh fleecing players for a while its what ata does if you don't see it then I put you in the handful of dumb people that play this game.

18. Fair enough, how do you perceive that a fall in the amount of players getting 1 or 3 items are related to the supposed boredom of players about events?

If anything, the fall in the amount of players getting 1-3 items only shows me an increase in activity.

As always, this is all specious speculation based on heresay.

19. The only problem is the focus of the game is no longer on the chat/social aspect. Its focused on hte and stat growth, which makes a dull chat room

20. I look at it like this basically its all about money look at the ee for example loads of ideas could of sorted it out permanently a long time ago instead they just do event after event release new ebs whatever all the things that make them money ee and PvP aspect of the game doesn't make them a whole lot of money so is neglected. I'd say the game has changed a lot since I've been playing but its not the game its the developers that have changed we have extremely greedy and selfish developers now and that's not good for any game.