I.S.S? My ass..

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lili it has to be that we got the i.s.s mafia living thinking n dreaming how to lure us over to their yard.

2. Then do it. Bcuz I only see you and Op still here.

3. I made thread cause I can and cause I am awesome. Don't like it, state ur opinion and keep going. Jeez

4. stay tuned kaw we have many fun thread topics lined up for your entertainment . love from the girls that care.

5. support!!! 

6. Awesome of what? You take this game too seriously. As I said you think you are something. But in the end you are nothing. Well maybe a drama queen. Roni is just running in 2ed place behind you.

That is all this thread is for. Roni you are just flat out invalid on a lot of your bs. But hey what can you expect from a paranoid ass. You just talk so much bs you believe it yourself.

As for you op. Its a damn game. Ppl are gonna forget about you in time. So hold onto it while you can. Wouldn't want you to feel unimportant now would we.

Like a bunch of hs girls smh. Its pathetic.

7. We don't want you in our yard. Unless you're pooper scoopers, you two are good at poop related things. When you're done that would you mind mowing the lawn and raking the leaves...... It's about all I can see you two being good at.

8. TeaMSLiM #1Awesome LB.
    Everyone else 1st place loser.
    kthnxbai

9. People are eventually going to forget about everything on this game in time, why not have a little bit fun in the meantime?

You'd think this was a game or something

Edit: sounds rather redundant now that I think about it.. :?

10. I propose next topic "catfishing 101". We can have ss's of names and banners. Like "sexy, hot, high heels, stilettos, angel" anything that screams "look at me I have girl parts" 

11. You would op. That screams you all over it.

12. :lol:

13. CatFish...now theres a topic i know all about.

Aaaaand GO!

14. I win KaW.

I KaW in God Mode.

I am #1 Awesome LB.

15. No support. I say sticky this for future reference.

17. Why did you unfriend me? :cry:

18. told u already.. I lost an IQ point talking to u. And I need all I have 

19. That's the truest thing you've said so far...... You definitely need everyone of them.

20. You're kinda mean I just wanted to say hi ask you how your day was going bruv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.