I . S . S

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 31, 2015.

1. The gates of Oblivion have reopened...

Insomniac Smash Squad

-------LawlessFlawless-------

Confused a violent strike for something finally here to guide the way. Your faith in Order was a mistake. Fearful and divine, devoid of grace - you try to run but there's no escape. And the light decayed on that final day. Fear crept up inside, night became something more than a trade. End your slumber; a weakness that you all can share. Death calling in the wind, "this is the end".

[​IMG]

I.S.S is once more recruiting all KaWers willing to learn the old school ways of this tap tap game. Our osw experience and history is extensive. Our clan dates back prior to the plunder war era and our ranks yield players who have been concocting chaos since before the Highlands and tier 4 buildings were even an idea spawned in the offices of ATA.

If you wish to join, do not do so lightly. In this clan you will find friendship and family, but you will also find that neither are earned without paying a price. With potential enemies on all sides you will come to realize that your brothers and sisters here are the only constant left in this universe of promos and events. There will come the time when you will be stripped, when you will be pinned and sat on for hours. But you will also have the most fun you can ever imagine on a smart phone application by returning the favor tenfold. You will begin to find comfort in a newsfeed full of incoming hits and be amazed when it is empty.

[​IMG]

With every drop of blood you spill for us, we will bleed dry the ranks of our enemies, one by one until their allies are gone, pots are gone, mith is gone, and the only thing they have left are their buildings and a fleeting hope that perhaps one day they can go back to their mindless unloads on computer generated monsters.

It really is quite sad...

[​IMG]

The way we see it, there are only two types of KaWers out there. Those who are willing to fight, and those who just want to exist. We are more than happy to give your existence a little bit of meaning. Odds are, you're going to be on one side of our hostilities or the other. Choose wisely. Because we are not very picky when it comes to our targets.

As we strengthen our ranks and welcome those of you willing to take a risk by joining us, our eyes will remain on the horizon. We will have no weak links stifling our war efforts. You will be baptized by fire in preparation for combat. You will know when you are ready, and all of KaW will know when ISS is ready to cause mayhem once more...

What will you do now? The fires of hell are raining down. Deep inside you're starting to shake and slowly losing ground. Everyone is dead - your bravery is useless.

Your bravery is useless...

[​IMG]

Ç¥Ń

2. Update 1:

Current requirement to join is 5mcs!!!

Beginning to run B2B haunts and some HTE for our peacetime schedule and rebuild phase! Check us out we won't hit you in cc!

3. Update 2:

As our roster is now much more full - stay requirements for new prospects is now 20mcs!

War experience is a must!

4. Does this say a lot about your clan?

5. Lmao that's some noob I hired and am allowing to hit item phases to grow fast. He doesn't want to perm here he already has a plan for KaW. And if a silly name bugs you I feel bad

6. I find it quite funny actually.

7. Oh ok lolz

Apologies.

But yeah the name is hilarious when he last hits EBs or is in your news feed. I found him cuz he was hitting my new alt.

"About 50 members of ISIS attacked you"

8. Lmao.

9. I see horse everywhere  -giggle-

Support to these fine, outstanding noobs great group of pvpers.

10. Thanks Lala ️

11. Weak bread weak. No support 

12. Thanks for the bump. See you around

13. Thanks 

14. All thats weak is ur spies..

Pain pnz 

15. Lala is too good xP