Apologies to all veteran and actives

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by DevineLegacy64, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Recently I Lied about being in the army when I really wasn't but I am sorry to all those who serving and all the ones who have sorry to everyone. I said I served 2 years in afgahanistan when I did not and also said that I was a 1st lieutenant which I was not sorry to all the wives and actual war hero's and active duty members not right doing what I did sorry about all this. I also beg all the real soldiers to forgive me for everything I did I beg of you and I'm super super sorry. I was trying to be serious about being in the army but I am not and never will be because I am not good enough. I tried to impress people by making them think I was in the army but I will never be good enough for the army and never will be so I am deeply and truly sorry to all the army and other members of the army active,reserve and veterans that are hero's and good enough to serve and protect I am so sorry for trying to look good I will never do it again to anyone and sorry to everyone who I offended. I lied saying I was an army infantry paratrooper for the 82nd airborne which I am clearly not and I have not did anything that I have said such as going to Germany for airborne school or anything else that I said I have not did anything like that and never will and I am deeply sorry to everyone who I offended doing this to trying to look cool but it is not and I will never do it again. Also I am sorry to all the branches marines,coast guard, the guard,navy and salvation army

2. Definitely not thread worthy.

3. Why did you make two????

4. You mean 3

5. Hmmm you didn't seem like you where joking when you told the clan you spent 2 years in Afghanistan, And you pretty much said you where a super hooah badass 1st Lt in the 82nd airborne...... maybe you should tell the truth that would be a great way to start!

6. That was the giveaway, huh? Super badass = 1st Lt. 

7. It is disrespectful to do that. Especially if you know you're lying to a person that is serving.

8. Salvation army really? He's still joking around

9. Let me start by saying you should really be ashamed of yourself. One of my really good friends just passed away whom was in the army. He was over seas and came back a different man. He had PTSD. So I take offense to what you did. Lying is one thing, but lying about serving for our country is major!!! I'm sorry to say, but I don't accept this. You lying was uncalled for on so many levels. I'm going to end this before it gets bad.

10. I currently serve in the Air Force and been serving for over 13 years. What you have done is considered a stolen valor. This is a punishable crime and nothing to joke about. I served 1 tour in Afghanistan. Claiming to be Army doesn't just affect my sister branch, but effects all of the branches of the military. We do not tolerate this kind of behavior, nor do I consider this by any means funny. I will only ask that you do not ever mention anything about the military again except to be asking questions to the real men and women that are serving or have served. I appreciate that you apologized for what you have done, but I can't except this do to its nature and please, respect those that are keeping this great country of ours safe and free. God Bless the USA!

11. Honest question. Why does the USA care so much more about its military than other countries such as the UK

Just wonderin

12. Is it really an honour to be in the military in 2015? The wars that are being fought, are they for the right cause?..

13. This guy dated my mom once. He was a trucker and said he was in the army. He had a uniform and everything. His family informed us it was all a lie and he never served. She broke up with him.

But strangely this guy was the best boyfriend my mom ever had. We never had a male figure. He got me everything I ever wanted, a puppy, laptop, xbox with all the halo games, and webcam. He helped with bills everything.

Yet one crazy lie like this can ruin every good part of you. Think before you speak and picture what the consequences and scenarios of the lie can change next time.

Good thing its just kaw, you'll just be known as the guy who lied about being in the service from here on out. If this was reality you'd be shunned.

14. Because they keep us safe

15. National defense and to keep fighting in wars America really shouldn't be in.

16. Soldiers do not make policy decisions. Rather, we are instruments of policy.

17. Thanks to whoever caught this little twerp and whooped his little behind. Would love to know who made him post a thread.

Anyway, I forgive you, OP

18. Lmao I don't understand why all you nads care so much. Isn't really a big deal at all. Stop bashing on people it's annoying.

19. Safe from the Bogeyman. Seriously, lying is never good, but you Yanks need to lighten up about the whole military things. I'm my country being s military man is more of an embarrassment than anything else.

20. Are you a veteran?