WëÅpØñs øF FåT3 (WoF 2.0)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RenamedJack, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ῳ∑∆℘ơиʂ ơモ モ∆ɬ∑

Who are we ?

Every account hangs by a thread we are that thread -a fraternity of assassins with the weapons of fate.The decision that lies before you now the sheep or the wolf? The choice is yours.

[​IMG]

What we are about?

Osw training, PvP welcomed, leadership roles given to those who earns it,sure we EB and EE ,that's most clans interests but we are about the big game the REAL KaW. The down an dirty war style that is the foundation of this game.

Owners and leaders are very protective of members here.we keep PvP legit and will jump in if the silent law is broken.

[​IMG]

Requirements:•4 mil cs(3mil cs Hansel)
    •5k each pots
    •Be able to take and give inc.
    •Be able to honor an 1v1
    •Respect clan members
    ~~~Pvp is encouraged~~~
    •OsW is A Must •

Issue,Questions, complaints, alliances,Recruitment Get into contact with one of our departments

Departments:

Complaints-Guru/Jeb
    War training -Lala/guru
    Recruitment-Reg/Shayne
    War-Contact Council
    Counselor-A-k-u-m-a

We OPE
    Osw PvP Eb

2. Little more effort would be nice

3. Good thread. I have wallart from the first time you opened.

4. Wow noice thread

5. Nice, needs work.

6. If lack effort is keeping nubs like you out of their clan, then id say this thread is perfect.

WoF, i think it was an old osw thread of yalls that encouraged me to find a clan that was into pvp and osw.

Good luck to yall and your clans success.

7. thank u twinky. and ur 100% correct. noobs need not apply

8. My clan is the only WoF worth mentioning in this game . W∆RRÌORS OF F∆TE . The 2.0 in your clan makes you sound like our sub clan 

9. :cry: I thought we had a little mutual respect. Just meant the thread could use a little effort. If what I remember is correct, I don't remember much that got to these guys. Most gung-ho KaWers I've ever met. Support to the idea of 2.0

10. We have been around before you even started playing... So keep your negativity about whos worth what to yourself noob. An to respond, this was a sub clan... We lost our main due to technical difficulties. "weapons of fate." Was our main clan, but thanks for the bump.

ฬ؃

11. WOF? I think there is a clan with initials of wof already... And they have the word fate as well in their name lol

12. What's does that have to do with anything? Do we care? No. Are we going to change our name? No. But thanks for the bump.

ฬ؃

13. I try my best to help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.