Call of the Sirens Song

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -xRagex-, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Couldn't ask for a better group of peeps making this clan one of the best in law. Thanks to rage alai and bull for making this clan kick ass. Proud to be a perm here. Come check out coss u won't regret it. Great clan here

2. Master lurker has spoken ^^^

3. Some people search for it in Goa, others seek it out among the lasers of Ibiza. Most people don't even know they are looking for it. Some call it enlightenment, others call it euphoria. Only when you spend time in COSS will you realise. Only in cc among the Sirens will it all become clear. Some sort of altered reality you say! This is not about narcotics, there is no come down, there is no hangover. Just the serene feeling radiating through your being when surrounded by family. I didn't know I was lost, but now I am found. Join, experience the glow and enjoy KAW again! (As long as you are over 15m cs).

4. Lmao!!
    U guys are great!! Much luv family!
    Hope the pic fix satisfies the trolls. ;D

5. Apta is a boss 

6. Support - Great ppl in that clan

7. I love love love this clan!!! Best cc ever, some of the greatest people ive ever met are here, n its an all around fantastic place to be!! Ty sirens for making this the best clan ever!!!!

8. Some great people here, plus plenty of HTE to keep UG on regular basis. Owners and admins are always in cc. :D

9. Nice boss. That's the sexiest thread EVER!!!

10. Lmao apta. Smexy response

11. Meant smexiest damn ac

12. So much posting your own thread.. weirdos... I'm make a thread about me and post with alts lol

13. Love this thread! Love this clan and love visiting it! This clan is a wonderful little family and very welcoming and loving!

14. This is our recruitment thread so please take it to my pm, or wall, but I ask u to keep it on topic flip.

15. The last 6 pages is off topic at least I asked a question about your thread.

16. Nice thread, dont no anyone there but sissy and shes cool. Hi sissy :)

17. Definetly a sexy clanfull of wonderful peoplesupport

18. Smexy. Support.
    A family that actually cares bout the people behind the keyboard. Been in a couple major clans that rock, but this one is beyond that. U have to check these people out. Rage has brought an abundance of great people together. ;D

19. Bumppity bump bump