apology to home of the sealers

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by 420FazeKlan, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just would like to take the Time to apologize to HoTS apologize for my Actions that was wrong my rudeness and for calling you guys dogs I was upset and stuff got out of hand you guys are a great clan best of luck in the future and please cf.

Ultra_DMC
    FEAR-THIS
    BankOfKaw-ComeMakeloan-Jay_IlI
    ---Loyal_T-lIlIrlIlIloIl_Guts-
    JackVale_v_Hansel

2. not being able to go to any clan on this account doesnt phase me, just leave my new 2 day account alone please and ty.

3. No support, HOTS is great

4. No support. Apology threads are for the weak

5. No support, OP basically hasn't learned anything. Keep a farmin'.

6. lel. it was gonna happen sooner or later

7. Apology threads are lame, and if you do hte go to a good clan

8. Hots is OK. Cool people. But i have a wild idea: seal at your home clan!!!

9. Apology threads are silly

10. Disclaimer: I speak as a guest of HOTS familiar with the inner workings. I do not intend to represent HTE. I am not an admin.

---

You play by the clan's rules, not ones you make up on your own.

You don't hit any other sealer's items unless they give you explicit permission in CC and has it put in CA or admin calls FFA after 20 min.

That's the rules, even for established sealers.

Everyone who makes HOTS what it is, everyone who makes it have the great reputation it does for reliable B2B HTE done in fast, consistent completion times,

THEY follow the rules. Admins aren't free to go around hitting items unless they get permission from the sealer.

The admins don't get paid but they do their job as admins of HOTS very well. They are the ones who administrate HOTS. Their actions demonstrate the reputation of HOTS as a reliable HTE clan.

Everyone commits by spending money on seals to keep it going. Everyone respects each other's seal.

That's the system. That's the structure.

If you disrespect another guest and ignore admins' call for you to come to cc and apologize, then you will be kicked and farmed.

This clan is about RESPECT.

Expect to make apologies frequently if you tend to make many rude remarks.

I don't know if you're THAT guy, but I'll assume you are since you are apologizing on the forum to HOTS.

You're an item phase runner. I read your alt's wall. It read like a big, red warning sign. You've never sealed, you lie and pretend like the admins of HTE clans don't watch HTE item phases. You've been kicked from other hte clans before for hitting others' items.

Just try it again. Just try it. Just try to dare to lie and disrespect.

I promise it won't go well. What? Did you think you could ever get away?

You can't, and you won't.

*op blocked*

11. Unless you want too.

Unless you want too.

12. Support to my apprentice fake DMC getting a second one of these in a short time. Well done fake DMC. Well done. *golf clap*

13. Ty Sweet, I had a problem with advisory before, was in a 1v1 with him. The part I didn't like is the fact when we were hitting him he said I couldn't 1v1. Which I did before, I can't stop others from hitting him, I don't control other people's actions. I offered him to carry this on when the other people listed in this post stopped hitting him to have another 1v1 with me, he decided to apologies on my wall for that, anyway Ty for the apology Advisory️

14. How did jack get an apology out of this? Lol

Are the the people you're apologizing to in hots?

15. CF granted, from me anyway.

16. Anything that involves a cf to Jack is pathetic

18. Shhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.