Land of Dreams

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Im_LoD_Boogeyman, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Clan open for recruitment

Live as one
    Be at peace
    Believe in your dreams

⛔Have FUN
    ⛔No haters
    ⛔NO DRAMA
    ⛔No farming, if farmed report it to an admin
    ⛔HTE rules are made by seal holder
    ⛔We don't accept hte hunters unless they will seal wall admin for approval join during hte
    ⛔Drop in clan chat occasionally to say Hi
    ⛔Check CC and CA for HTE rules

Admin earned through loyalty, trust, and sacrifice
    Live your dreams n be active

I know it's not the best forum post, I'm just not very good at this stuff, but be respectful this is my second time making a clan recruiting forum post.

2. Woo!

Land of Dreams is the best. Seriously. Give it a shot - you won't regret it! :D

3. Ty poet we do our best to meet everyone needs in this game to have a fun and friendly environment.

4. Not particularly in cc, but if you come to the clan you'll meet a lot of friendly faces that'd be happy to chat with you. :)

5. Yea we don't really rp we like to keep cc real with a little bit of adult sense of humor

6. I have a lot of friends in this clan great people I visit them and I would recommend them to anyone. They have stamp runner14044 approved.

7. Ty runner 

8. Bump dream the dream of wonder through the land of dreams

9. Your welcome buddy

10. How does an admin handle a farming problem against one of your member's?

11. Good question but really don't want to talk about it

12. We do b2b hte only when have seals

13. We like b2b hte but we like to push for big ebs at awesome times. let grow our family to reach our dreams to an awesome family.

14. Bump, join a great group of people

15. I would recommend this clan to anyone I know lots of the people in the clan and they are all very friendly

16. When I have got rid of current farming issues I will support this clan as much as I can . good for you posting on forum to build clan