.<<Thread Locked>>

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Equin0x_, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

As i told the PS that cost us the war when i was stomping on your team. **** happens, learn from your mistakes and move on. We all make mistakes, and i understand you are fairly new to the game. Any questions about EE just drop a pm in my box, and if anyone is bullying you due to last night, pm me a name. It was a win on your side :) You all need to be happy and chill out.

2. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Dude I was on your team in another war AND YOU WENT INACTIVE AND ASKED IN CC WHAT TO DO OBVIOUSLY YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO THEN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KEEP SIGNING UP FOR WARS TO GET 3 ACTIONS AND POST INTO CC "SORRY GUYS IM NEW WHAT DONI DO WHAGS A KO"

**** YOU

3. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

CF granted

4. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

You talk alot of  for someone who can't back it up

5. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Wow now to see new players are guided through the war system these days and offered advice.
    And this forced apology is from a winning team
    Seriously wtf.
    Shouldn't one if you get off your high horse and give the kid some advice, as it is clear he needs some.
    Btw. So impressed about the 1v1 to prove how hard those affected were

Oh yeah that's right. No 1v1
    Typical toxic kaw day then.

6. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

aww you being YAFI 

New YAFI clan owner

Ya-we_bot-Fi

7. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Because he's 13 turtle lol
    How many stupid things did you do when you were 13?

8. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Yes. Yafi new clan... I'm their recruiter ;)

9. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

The best thing to do is quit for a week, then get back on and play like normal. They'll have stopped farming you by then and you won't have to worry about anything.

10. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

I just turned 14 :lol:

11. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

It happens rookie, I've had my fair share dealing with inexperienced players and inactives while trying my luck in the sh bracket.

Take this all as s learning experience and grow from it. Most players should try warring in the off season instead of jumping straight into the war season. It's far more competitive and people take it seriously.

If you want to try warring again do it, but never war unless you know you will have the time for it. We all things in rl come up, but try and stay active because your team needs every person in order to win. Inactives and non xstalling player only hurt teams and you newer players have to understand this.

12. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Oh man.. devs changed my clan name to protect yafi. Lol

13. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

1. We offered advice, he refused it.
    2. ATA won't do anything about serial war-moochers this season, so the community must do our part.
    3. We didn't farm him to make ourselves feel better, we did it to to save the OTHER battlers from having this guy in their roster.
    4. I 1v1'd to get the OP corrected to a proper apology.
    5. Apology accepted, and I'd be glad to help him (or anyone willing) become a proper EE warrior.

14. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Well I was on your team and dispite being silanced it was the best war I been in for a long time. Down by 500m with three mins left we pulled it out in the last seconds . Awsome job guys

15. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Lol, I was bored so I did what any forumer does...
    Troll a little.
    I can't believe it took all of you so long to realise I'm not even in the clan -.-

16. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

I am confused at how op managed to lie about casting mith, and why op even tried to lie about it.

17. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Can a mod help me lock this thread? Thanks

18. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Honorable Raiders can go suck an ass. I dare you to try and get me to make you an apology thread

19. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

No he lied about using a xtal... said he did but had 2 actions. *I* didn't cast mith but I was OP in the roster anyhow lol.

20. Re: Apologising to Honorable Raiders

Lmao wow