NOOB HAND

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IIIINOOBHANDIIII, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COME JOIN BLACK HAND (AKA NOOB HAND)

CURRENT OPERATIONS:
    B2B HTE
    B2B HTE
    B2B HTE
    TALKING TRASH WHEN WE CAN'T BACK IT UP
    B2B HTE
    B2B HTE
    B2B HTE
    FAIL STRIPPING
    B2B HTE
    B2B HTE
    B2B HTE
    CRYING NOOB TEARS IN WORLD CHAT

COME JOIN TODAY WE ARE A LEGENDARY CLAN OF BATTLE HARDENED NOOBS... UMM, ERR, I MEAN, WARRIORS

2. Yessssss CD. let the butthurt flow thru you.

3. Someone is butt hurt.

4. :roll: I don't even need to check and I can tell it's a statless alt.

5. My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

6. BWC aint got nothing better to do when they being cramped on that they insult us on forums. Hahaha! Looks like they posted their own Schedule n mixed up the names :D

7. Nice stats op

8. YAYYY THANKS CLANNIES FOR SUPPORTING ME ON OUR QUEST FOR THE RECORD OF MOST TIMES RUNNING HTE IN OSW

9.  Bravo Bravo

10. Suppor noob hand

11. Volley noob hand he need support

12. Lmao

13. 

14. Noice copypasta dere m8

15. Every osw clan runs hte. Why is this insult still a thing?

16. I'M NOT INSULTING DEM I'M JUST TELLING ERRYBUDY R CURRENT OPERATIONS

17. I just looked at BWC EB history, last two days have been almost exclusively HTE, Crackdown EB history shows more than a week of mostly HTE. Interesting that you insult black hand for doing b2b HTE when the clans that they are in osw in are also doing b2b HTE. I'm also assuming that this statless alt is one of Crackdown's or BWC members and that they're are too scared to show their main.

18. OP is 1 part butthurt, and 1 part Assmad.

19. That's a lot of butt either way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.