The Revolution of the Small Stats

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Economist, Jul 27, 2015.

1. No support, princess.

2. Princess, if you don't like being called it. Then maybe change your name.

3. Hey it's RussianPrincess14 :lol:

4. Yeah, it's not gonna happen. Devs don't care, bigs don't care. Find people your size and do your own thing. This game doesn't cater to smalls any more, and it barely did before. Trust.

5. A grand won't get you anywhere nowadays, perhaps a grand a month will get you there in a year or so.

Tighten hit restrictions and account for BFA and BFE more inline with stats and game becomes more competitive at all levels.

For smalls MP needs revamped while your at it Devs

6. I mean....you could just plunk down 25b for a clan and run haunts yourself if it Came down to that or doing origins....whats one more clan posting ads in wc gonna hurt?

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

7. Make a clan

8. No, actually my other account is Hipster. It also used to be HippyPrincess.

9. I honestly do not have time for that. Nor cash, since if i started doing HTE eventually, people will more likely stay.

10. Well considering any player that's new is 7/10 an alt I really wouldn't want them in my clan. I need activity and growth.

11. alts are active or they are useless

12. More often than not i come across inactive alts, that's why I tend to be harder on new accounts. If they don't grow or even go up much in battle actions I don't feel they are needed.

13. Bump bump!!! I was same after going inactive, it's taken me a lot to get to these stats! And still be mid range build

14. so um, i looked at your profile and, um.... wheres your sdt

15. Back around a year ago, i was with aztec with a different account. The stats recommended were 10-22 million cs for different epic battles. My mentor at the time, bigmack, sentinel, and Tick, had pushed me to as far as 7 million cs. I decided to leave the game and completely reset my pro account which, yes, bad idea.

I came back around 1 month ago pushing again having my current owner motivate me back to the top. Its crazy how time flies and how people change expectations for literally nothing, just a game.

"Join us here when you have 50 million stats!"

-say what?

"Haunt here b2b but join only if you have 15 million stats"

-come again?!

"TSG here but only join if you have 25 million stats!"

-that didnt change?!?!

Crazy game, crazy peeps.

16. Funny how Kaw clans turn into factories (Hte clans) instead of hanging with your friends. Like the comment above, it's just a game - have fun

17. I literally do not a valid reason for such complaints although they are accounted for. Just like juggernaut said.

ITS JUST A GAME no more no less

18. Depending on the number of free spots and if we are well on time for a successful run, I will let almost everyone join, especially for more exotic ebs. I like it when people can grab that equipment from some rarely played eb.

As long as you can hit it, you're welcome to join.

I remember a full clan joining once for something like Desert Sting, totally filling up our clan with players of around 10m cs.
    And one day a 20k cs account joined for a TSG or similar, he was hilarious. He managed to get one or two successful hits in, but got no equip...

Exceptions are HTE (though I sometimes feel generous) or ebs that will be very close, typically Scrag ones.

19. I was looking through wc and saw FoD for 8 mil