The Revolution of the Small Stats

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Economist, Jul 27, 2015.

1. The Revolution of the Small Stats

After almost a year inactive, I came back with the account I did not reset. This avoided me from starting all over again, despite the fact that I hate when people call me Princess instead of Hipster.

Just when I left, the highest combined stats were achieved by Chongo-Hombre and he was near 25mcs. The race to leader board was very dramatic. One day you could be 78th an the next day be 125th.

My other account was almost 8mcs. Despite of that size, I was welcomed in every clan that did Hauntings, FoDs, even harder ebs like TSG or SS. Origins and Reckoning were ebs that everyone hated because of their item regen and not so good payment bonus at the end.

The Return

Now I am back. I was shocked with how high the highest stat is. And then you look down at other in leaderboard. I bet 99.9% of the base players do not have those stats.

"Small clans" ask for 10mcs players (or more) for a B2B Haunt. 10mcs! Can't 2mcs hit just as well?

30mcs for a TSG. I will go inactive again before I reach those stats!

And my favorite:
    4mcs for Origins.

SAY WAT

Where is the consideration for the 5,6,7,8mcs? Does this new system expect us to do Origins, Ambush, Destroyer and Reckoning for a long time until we reach 10mcs to hit a haunting?
    As far as i am aware, like i mentioned before, 2mcs can perfectly hit it and aspire to grow faster, I can go for better ebs, not just Destroyer.

"It is a war game, not kingdoms at EBs" I do know how to read, thank you very much. But I do want to grow to be able to join a family clan and war with them. I returned to my old home clan and saw that half of their targets were twice my size. The rest of them were even bigger.

#revolutionofthesmallstats

2. I hear ya.

I went from being a mid sized build to a small build. I didnt even go inactive.

3. first of all Princess, i feel attacked by that what i quoted.
    for the higher tiered ebs i understand the high cs mark, the faster the better and limited places.
    If they do any lower tier eb, haunt, i would accept you :D small clans rejecting players which can hit the eb is just silly... i used to just apply and hope they let me in x)

4. A lot of clans have those requirements but font enforce them. They make tons of exceptions as long as you're active

5. You know more than many people here how i dislike Princess xD
    And you don't have to worry a lot about that, in a way, you are bigger than me. But i have been rejected several times for FoDs or Haunts.
    I understand the size/tier relation, i wouldn't ask to do a super hard eb. I just wish to grow a bit more.

6. farm their asses

7. Welcome to a world where HLBC is considered a small mid build.

8. Same Here im Small , i close my eyes , and hope for Kaw Revolution, where day Zero Hits, All Will be statless.. Keep weapons and FiGhT from there to be #1 statless day is coming

9. All these people here talking about large stats, and I'm just sitting here stat debatin'.

10. At aces n eights we do haunts the destroyer and usually 1 larger eb a week and 1m cs preferred but if you can hit eb and are active you are welcomed

11. Welcome back Hipster!

I'm not sure when you came back, but we are in the middle of an event, where special items drop from certain ebs and we win prizes blah blah blah.

So for this event certain clans are forced to run smaller ebs to get the full rotation quickly ie haunt destroyer origins evan (I think not sure). These 10 mil cs clans may not be large enough to run the TSG SS AFF TS rotation the big clans are. So they will keep their stat requirements the same but be running lower level ebs fast

May be a possible explanation for the outrageous stat requirements, hope you enjoy your time back!

12. Is this Hippy? Pizza Hippy? 

13. WELCOME BACK 

14. Depends on who you are

15. Do I know you?

16. Correct me if I am wrong, but when Chongo was #1 SS wasn't released yet right?

17. the Indians used smoke signals long before chongo was #1.

18. Remember when gor-illa was #1, those were the days

19. I don't see what the problem is. Just spend $1,000 and get big. Oh wait. That is probably not something most people would be willing to do.